Sony cx220 camcorder

disneysunshine85

Mouseketeer
I just purchased a sony cx220 camcorder for my next Disney trip. Thoughts on the camera? How many sd cards should I need?

I just purchased a sony cx220 camcorder for my next Disney trip. Thoughts on the camera? How many sd cards should I need?

This will depend on how long you're going to be there, how much you'll be using it, and what size cards you use. :confused3

The first thing I would do is figure out how many hours a SD card will record. I would also be sure that all the SD cards are Class 10.
If I was going to be at all 4 parks I would use different SD cards for each. This would make editing a lot easier.
Once you figure this out it will give you a good idea on how many cards to take. :thumbsup2

Use it before you go. The time to learn how to use it is not when you are in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter