Son's First Visit

Scott2552

Earning My Ears
My son will be eleven in June when he will make his first trip to Disney World. We will be staying at the Art of Animation resort and I was wondering what special things they will do for a child's first visit and how do I go about making it happen. Thanks for making an excited child's first visit memorable. Any extra pixie dust would be helpful!!!!

First, at the park Pixie Dust is a random act of kindness and shouldn't be anything you go in expecting, or you will be disappointed. Some people have it heaped upon them and others don't get any. It's random.

Second, the only thing I know for certain they do for first time guests is a "my first visit" badge. You can get them at guest services or your resort, I think. I'm pretty sure we got our little girls badges at the resort. They may have been waiting for us because I let reservations know it was their first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter