Sonoma Diet?

DisneyMomOfThree

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had experience on the Sonoma Diet? I read about it in Family Circle March 06 and it looks good. I was wondering about how you know how many calories you are eating and portions. I have been following a diet that eats a lot of salads and soups to fill you up without the calories and fat. However I am starting to get tired of it. So do you like the Sonoma Diet and how much have you lost on average per week?

but I saw it described on tv last week. It sounds very much like the South Beach Diet...for 10 days, cut out practically all carbs including fruit. I think you were allowed 1 slice of whole wheat bread a day. But, you could have plenty of lean meats, eggs, low-fat cheese, vegetables. Atfer that point, you slowly add in only whole grain carbs...brown rice, whole wheat pasta, while wheat bread, and some fruits.

I lost 11 pounds fairly easily on the South Beach Diet...I think I'm esp. sensitive to carbs. I did well until I had my cholesterol tested and it was way too high (I may have gone more Atkins than SOuth Beach at points during the diet which I feel could have contributed.) Anyway, I worked hard eating to lower my cholesterol...lowered it by 57 points (!), but put 8 pounds back on!

Karla B. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter