Songs you can't stand...

i can't stand "my humps" this girl in my school sings it non-stop and it's so annoying and she also bought a shirt that has some words from the song on it and i did like it but it got old,annoying, and overplayed

MuNkY said:
They have more than two songs you know. :rolleyes:

She probably meant their new single. I don't like Nickelback at all, but their new song "Save Me" (I think??) is pretty good. I love the video. Good concept :thumbsup2

I know it won't end up on the radio but "Too Bad" is awesome. "Save Me" and "Far Away" are my favorites from their new album

songs i like by nickelback:

Animals
Savin' Me
If Everyone Cared
Rockstar
Next Contestant
Far Away
Side Of A Bullet
Someone That You're With
Too Bad
Never Again
Hero (even though it's only Chad Kroeger xD)
Someday
Feelin' Way To Damn Good
Follow You Home
How You Remind Me

if you notice, PHOTOGRAPH IS NOT THERE.
nickelback is amazing, except for that one song.

i like photograph and savin me

i hate anything by jesse mcartney. and i say that with the most HATE possible

ooh. that's a good one.
jesse mccartney. { i puke in the corner even though i'm emetophobic }
ahhh he's so annoying.
mrrraaaah.

Most deffinately the pussycat dolls. & Ne-Yo, he was overplayed wayyy too much, everytime 'so sick' would come on me and my friend would sing 'and i'm so sick of this songggggg'.

i really hate Hilary Duff!! She really annoys me!!! :mad: I also hate Jessica Simpson! I do like Jesse McCartney though! :)

Babyjustrun said:
punk isn't all screaming. though my idea of punk is more emo, but then it's sort of pop rock. it doesn't matter what you label it really, it can still be punk even if it's not like all punk.

i agree on Nickelback though, they are awesome.

LOL, Punk is a lost term anymore. Too many bands have started punk, then gone POP, that it has polluted punk. Only decent, pure punk band that I like right now would be MxPx.

any hillary duff song
any backstreet boys song.. (they came back and ther gone again.. rofl)
everytime we touch
unwritten...

im not so good with songs i hate, i pretty much like every song..

I really can't stand My Humps it seems to go on and on my humps my humps my lovely little lady lumps.........

i hate anything thats mainstream. i hate all pop. i hate all hip hop. i hate all rap. i hate all country. i hate all R&B. i hate the concept of pop/punk bands. well, to shorten this, the only types of music i listen to are horror punk, true underground-in your face-raw-punk, death/black metal, hairmetal, ska, thrash, grind/core, some emo/scremo, goth/industrial, punk/alternative, alternative in general....and thats about it...

nightmareb4xmas said:
i hate anything thats mainstream. i hate all pop. i hate all hip hop. i hate all rap. i hate all country. i hate all R&B. i hate the concept of pop/punk bands. well, to shorten this, the only types of music i listen to are horror punk, true underground-in your face-raw-punk, death/black metal, hairmetal, ska, thrash, grind/core, some emo/scremo, goth/industrial, punk/alternative, alternative in general....and thats about it...

Ok... :thumbsup2

I hate:
My Humps (BEP)
anything Simple Plan
anything GreenDay
anything emo :crazy:

And I like: :woohoo:
Some Country
Some Rap
Some Pop

yes. i hate green day as well
ooh. and FOB.
and most rap, except for eminems DEEP songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter