• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Songs for home video?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Thinking of making a family video when we get back and need some song ideas to put in the video. We don't plan on doing the sing along thing just want some good and maybe even popular songs to listen to as we watch pics and videos of our trip. Thanks

Maybe for the part of your final day, you could use 'When Can I See You Again' by Owl City (it's from the Wreck-it Ralph soundtrack).

As a completely OT note, Ariel is my favorite princess and Rae is my middle name!

Maybe for the part of your final day, you could use 'When Can I See You Again' by Owl City (it's from the Wreck-it Ralph soundtrack).

As a completely OT note, Ariel is my favorite princess and Rae is my middle name!

Like the song. Thanks

My favorite princess is Ariel too. My nickname is Rae. :goodvibes

I've been collecting good songs for my videos, and have gone through my whole Ipod as well, here's what I came up with:

-Stay the Night by James Blunt
-Hello by Martin Solveig & Dragonette
-Jump! (glee version)
-Good Life by One Republic
-Scream if You Wanna Go Faster (for ride bits) (Geri Halliwell Version)
-Any Way You Want it/Lovin Touchin Feelin (glee version)
-Days of Summer by starkid
-I Gotta Feelin by Black Eyed Peas
-Hey Baby by Dj Otzi
-Something That I Want by Grace Potter
-Call Me Maybe
-Break out, Miley Cyrus
-Shake Your Tailfeather
-Glad You Came by the Wanted

I feel like it's good to have a lot of high energy songs, good for dancing, keeping the pace of the video up, etc, but also mixing in some nice slower ones for those awesome magical moments.

Do You Believe in Magic ~ Aly and AJ
Celebrate You ~ Corbin Bleu
It's All Right Here ~ Hannah Montana

I would use the songs from disney commercial, only bc kids recognize those..

I will be using these for my video, to surprise my DD on her Bday trip!
celebrate you.. Is one of my fav..
Good life.. Is another..

Wonderful World by Louie Armstrong!! Want this to be my background music for our upcoming trip.

Anyone know where I can get the audio from the magic memories and you show that is shown on the castle?

ArielRae said:
Anyone know where I can get the audio from the magic memories and you show that is shown on the castle?

The audio is on YouTube and could then be converted to mp3 format if that helps

I made one for my family as a x-mas gift this year, and use the song "time of your life" from Greenday. It's a great tune, and the lyrics are perfect for a vacation video. If you want to see how it came out and maybe get some ideas for your own, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vswsdxdkgD4

Have fun planning your video, i've done a few and always have fun working on them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter