• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Song version in MK Easter Parade

KHeartsFan13

Lovin' Everything Disney!
Hi! Does anyone know what version of the song "Easter Parade" is used in the Magic Kingdom's actual Easter Parade? I believe it's the one sung by The Hit Crew, but I'm not certain and would like to be sure. Thanks!
:earsboy::mickeybar

Someone posted on another thread that there may not be an Easter parade anymore...I wonder if that's true.

:lovestruc

There hasn't been an Easter parade for many years now. I remember watching it on TV as a kid but I can't remember any specific songs from it.

Was it a parade specifically for Easter in the MK? I would love to hear more about this. Also, was it an afternoon parade or in the evening. I believe they used to televise one Easter morning from the park and I did not think they were doing this any more.

Linda

Yes, it was an Easter Parade at around noon on Easter Sunday in the MK. I had the "In Your Easter Bonnet" song stuck in my head for days afterward!

Oh - so exciting. We have not been down for Easter for a few years. I'll have to remember this if we head down in the future at this time.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter