Song to Walk into at reception

bridetobe

Earning My Ears
What song did everyone walk into at the reception. Mine is at the atlantic dance hall and I have a big bridal party. Any suggestions?

we're going to play the upbeat part of Fantasmic. Or some other sort of Disney parks music.

we walked into the song from the movie Hitch with Will Smith. Its at the end when they are at their wedding. I dont remember the name but our DJ recommended it and we like the movie and loved the song as we walked in.

we are dorks so we used the theme from Harry Potter

DH wanted it to be a funny song and my dad always jokes about his favorite song being Highway to Hell by AC/DC so thats what we used!! It was too funny seeing everyones reaction ! They loved it!!

Hey Tricia - welcome back!! Can't wait to see pictures from your wedding!! :goodvibes

We're planning on using "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake as of right now. This could change. As everything seems to be doing as of late!! :rotfl:

we are planning to walk into the song "soul man" by who else... the group Sam and Dave (fitting b/c I am Sam and my fiance is Dave lol) It's the classic Blues Brothers Song:thumbsup2

We walked in to "Somebody's getting married" from the Muppets since our reception was at Muppets Courtyard

We used different songs for different people. Eg. our best man is Nando and my hubby has bugged him for years with the Abba song Fernando, so of course for him we had too. Hubby and I used the Hockey Night in Canada theme song. Quite funny...although all the scottish relatives had no clue.

We are trying to incorporate my nephews into the day. We are going to have them holding lightsabers (sp?) while we walk into the Star Wars theme. Funny because the kids love it and neither DF or I have seen any of the movies.

At my daughter's reception since all the men were devoted WWE wrestling fans they each came in with the intro music to their favorite wrestler. All the bridesmaids and maid-of-honor came in with "now" music, and my daughter (the bride) came in with the music from where Cinderella comes into the ball and first meets Prince Charming.

We used different songs for the parents and bridal party, but for us we chose "He's a Pirate" from POTC. It was a compromise after I wasn't allowed to have a full pirate-themed wedding. pirate:

Our reception was also at ADH - love the Sing Sing Sing thing - that would have been great. We entered to the music from the Disney's Electrical Parade.

We used different songs for our bridal party entrance to the ceremony. For the guys we used You've Got a Friend In Me and for the girls we used the beginning of Fantasmic.

We used Be Our Guest when our guests were going from our Pre Reception site (upstairs at ADH) to our Reception location (main floor of ADH).

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter