Song Recomendations

I was under the impression Simple Plan was a hit and a miss with Billy.
I've been giving them a listen, they're actually more my style than I thought. XD My RL friends have been badgering me to listen to them anwyay.

I've been giving them a listen, they're actually more my style than I thought. XD My RL friends have been badgering me to listen to them anwyay.
"Untitled" is one of the best songs I've heard. And "I'm Just a Kid". And "Welcome to My Life".

Ah okay Billy =)
Give their new stuff a listen, it's really good actually.
Save You is their new single, everytime it's sold on itunes the money goes to charity. I love that song, it's so sad.

Holding On is my favorite off their latest album.

"Untitled" is one of the best songs I've heard. And "I'm Just a Kid". And "Welcome to My Life".

Untitled is good. As well as Welcome to My Life.
I'm Just A Kid bothers me a lot xD It's like the most whiney song they've got other than God Must Hate Me.

Ah okay Billy =)
Give their new stuff a listen, it's really good actually.
Save You is their new single, everytime it's sold on itunes the money goes to charity. I love that song, it's so sad.

Holding On is my favorite off their latest album.
I like their new stuff, too. =) My friend's going to let me borrow her CD, so I'll probably be overplaying for a while.

I like their new stuff, too. =) My friend's going to let me borrow her CD, so I'll probably be overplaying for a while.

=)
I have two copies of it xD
the second copy I won.

I basically love all the songs on that album except for What If. Idk, that one bugs me.
No Love is pretty good.

I personally like most that's on the radio and indie. Keane is AWESOME! You also can't go wrong with Citizen Cope or Ray LaMontanage.

Billy Joel :lovestruc
Well his music anyways.
He's like 60, his wife is like 28, only a few year older than his daughter...

His music...ahh.
Every bit of it is amazing.

---
I know xD I found it to be kinda creepy, but i think shes good for him. She keeps him out of alcohol anyway.

Im not sure about the stepmom relationship Alexa has with her though...i looked it up..shes only 5 years younger then his wife.

Alexa looks JUST like her daddy. :o

get back
tell me something I don't know
will.i.am - go
aint nothing wrong with that
dirty pop

Future Love by Varsity Fanclub. Youtube their acoustic version of the song, it's amazingly amazing because they sing it live with only a guitar. Harmonies are super!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter