Song Ideas for WDW Family Slideshow

JerseyGirl114

Mouseketeer
This year I plan on making a slideshow out of our disney pics. I've been collecting some clipart & stuff to use, but I'm stumped about music. We are staying at the Poly, & I've downloaded that music already, plus we already own the soundtrack to Lilo & Stitch, so I think all of our hotel pics are taken care of. We plan to visit all 4 parks & the boardwalk.
I'd love to hear some ideas.

I know it sounds silly to start this now, but I'm off in the summer so I have more time to download the songs now. :surfweb:

Thanks for the tip. That looks like a pretty good source. I'm doing the same thing.

So far, I've used stuff from some of the various Disney albums we've bought while in the parks, and available from other sources like Disney Store as well.
Some of the songs I've used are:

• Beauty & the beast for Beauty & the beast stage show
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes for entrance, main street, and pics of the castle
  • Circle of Life, or In the Jungle for Animal Kingdom

I'm curious, what software are you using? I'm using Microsoft Photo Show & Windows Movie Maker. It's an ongoing project to put all our pictures together from our trip in Feb 06, maybe I'll finish before our next trip in September.

It could just be me, but what better song for Disney World that Hakuna Matata? This is the only place I know where there really are "no worries".

yea but your gonna need more then one song depending on how many pictures you take so hakuna matata isnt going to last long. plus youd wanna put your music with the theme of your pictures.

I'm sure I'll have enough for Hakuna! I take TONS. This time I'll have my digital camera & a laptop to download on at the end of each day - look out!!!

I haven't decided if I'm going to do the show in date order, or keep each park separate. We'll be there for 10 days and are doing each park 2x.

I figured music from Lilo & Stich for Poly pics, but it's nice to get some ideas from others too.

The software that came w/my laptop is Movie Maker. I've used it once with good results, so I'm going to stick with it.

I downloaded an opening disney sequence from youtube to use at the beginning like a real disney movie. You should check it out!

JerseyGirl114 said:
This year I plan on making a slideshow out of our disney pics. I've been collecting some clipart & stuff to use, but I'm stumped about music. We are staying at the Poly, & I've downloaded that music already, plus we already own the soundtrack to Lilo & Stitch, so I think all of our hotel pics are taken care of. We plan to visit all 4 parks & the boardwalk.
I'd love to hear some ideas.

I know it sounds silly to start this now, but I'm off in the summer so I have more time to download the songs now. :surfweb:

Have you figured out how to burn MovieMaker to DVD yet? I am working on a show of our trip last week (I post them on YouTube.com so my family can see them free, but my dad doesn't use a computer.)

Just curious, Rebecca

PS: I am using Put It Together (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo) for DD's make-over show at the boutique.

I used music from the Disney Happiest Celebration on Earth cd, which has Disneyland ride music.

My favorite music selection was There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, which I had going during the slides of our last day. I explained to my husband, that I need to remember that tomorrow is great, even if we're not at Disney World anymore.

Rebecca - I used a program called Sonic Burn Now! You can use it to burn both CDs & DVDs. It's a very easy program to use. I'm not sure how much it costs because it came with my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter