Song Help

ECurto

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone~

Does anybody have or know where i can download "Learning TO Fly" from the Peter Pan Soundtrack? I cant use iTunes b/c im on Vista. I tired Walmart but they don't have it. I am desperately trying to find it and any help would be greatly appreciated!

:goodvibes

I'm on vista and I use iTunes......and that song is on there btw. There are multiple Disney song compilations.......now, to be fair, iTunes didn't work at first...my DH had to work his magic and rearrange something...or something...I dunno, but it works perfectly now.....:confused3

Ecurto, is that you? Did your partner solve his, um, issues, with the police? :)

It was one of the best dramas on the DIS.

Involving a magic shopping bag that allowed one to pick up items throughout DTD stores before paying for them.:rolleyes1

IIRC, the SO was a NYC cop. Allegedly. I say "allegedly" since he apparently wasn't aware that taking things without purchasing them was against the law. :lmao:

Right up there with Corn People, The Cake Batter Incident, and Mother-In-Law Gift Giving in the legion of Disboards classics! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter