Son turns 3 while at the world

scw2step

Earning My Ears
Hi
My son turns 3 on the 5th day of our trip. I know that he is free the entire time but how will that work? Does he just get a full set of park tickets matching ours put on his wristband at check in when we link ours? We have to link there because we get our tix at shades of green w military discount. Just want to know if we will need to go through the "he's 2" conversation at every gate. And is it the same for dining? Thanks so much!

Scott

Hi
My son turns 3 on the 5th day of our trip. I know that he is free the entire time but how will that work? Does he just get a full set of park tickets matching ours put on his wristband at check in when we link ours? We have to link there because we get our tix at shades of green w military discount. Just want to know if we will need to go through the "he's 2" conversation at every gate. And is it the same for dining? Thanks so much!

Scott

The "Free Under 3" set get a MB for show only. The Disney suits figured, and rightfully so, that when the little kids see their older siblings and parents with a MB that they would want one too. There won't be a ticket linked to his MB as he won't have a ticket. The same goes for the dining plan. The "he's 2" conversation won't happen often, if at all, as Disney tends to operate on honor system where that's concerned. The only time my family ever had an issue with that was back in '91 - my little brother was 2, almost 3, but was the height of a 5-year-old (he's now 6'6" at 25). My DD has always been tall for her age (99th percentile) and even the trip we took over her 3rd birthday didn't raise any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter