• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Son of Anarchy fans? (spoilers)

skylizard

DIS Veteran
Any SOA watchers here?
I couldn't believe last night's episode. I felt like it should've been the season finale with the way it ended. It feels like there's been way too much drama and killing happening this season and it's been hard to keep track of what's going on.

I love this show! last nights' episode was awesome. really great writers. even after all this time I don't know what's coming next. I only hope Jax doesn't hurt Tara. she's been through so much and is only doing what a mother would do. I want to continue to love Jax...but if he turns hard to Tara, not good:sad:

Why do I think the ending shot is going to be one I don't want to see?:sad:I don't have a good feeling about Jax or Tara any longer....

Still thinking about the season finale. We will miss Tara. Her character provided some balance to the story. We were also sorry to see the police chief go. Next season will definitely be darker. It will be interesting to see how they address Tara's murder.

My daughters (19 and 22) love the show and with our experience watching The Shield and Damages on FX I keep warning them how the shows are written: How you start rooting for people that over time eventually reveal themselves as the criminals and sociopaths they are. Although it helps that the cops trying to catch them in many cases are just as bad or worse.

We're watching season 5 of damages now and I fully expect Ellen to turn.

For the final season of SoA (next year I believe) I expect Jax to eventually find out his mom killed Tara and so mom gets offed. Juice gets cornered by the police and is killed in a shootout. Bobby walks away, again. Jimmy Smits gets killed as collateral damage along the way. Jax ends up alone just as Det. Mackey did on The Shield.

Sutter is one dark-minded cat, amazing how he has this all planned out. Watched part of the after-show & he said he didn't want Tara to be killed in the MC fashion, so he came up with a carving fork.

I hate Kurt Sutter. The words I yelled at him can't be repeated here.

For several years, I've been waiting and hoping for Clay to get what he deserved (and Galen too). And every time, just when you think it's going to happen, Jax says something along the lines of "not yet, we need him".
Then finally, Sutter gives us what we wanted, in epic fashion.
For a week, I loved the show.
Then boom, he takes it all away.

I will never watch the show again!

Ok, so I said that about Dexter, Game of Thrones (multiple times), and probably some others, and I still kept watching. But that's how I felt about it. :)

I think Sutter is just one of those guys who enjoys shocking and angering fans.

I hate Kurt Sutter. The words I yelled at him can't be repeated here.

For several years, I've been waiting and hoping for Clay to get what he deserved (and Galen too). And every time, just when you think it's going to happen, Jax says something along the lines of "not yet, we need him".
Then finally, Sutter gives us what we wanted, in epic fashion.
For a week, I loved the show.
Then boom, he takes it all away.

I will never watch the show again!

Ok, so I said that about Dexter, Game of Thrones (multiple times), and probably some others, and I still kept watching. But that's how I felt about it. :)

I think Sutter is just one of those guys who enjoys shocking and angering fans.

Yes you will - see you in Sept/Oct :)

Jax in the final scene...why did this guy turn down 50 Shades? He would have been great!

Yes you will - see you in Sept/Oct :)

Yes, I will, but now I will only be watching to hope and pray that they kill off Gemma. And from previous experience, I'm guessing Sutter is going to torture me by letting her get away with it for years and years.

I watched some of the after show and I couldn't believe Katey Sagal making the comment about "oh no, now people are going to hate Gemma".
Seriously? Did anyone not hate her even before this?

Kurt Sutter was also a writer for the entire run of The Shield. I expect the various story arcs to follow the same pattern as The Shield.

The "heroes" of the show will be openly revealed just as I mentioned above, criminal sociopaths.

I didn't hate Gemma before this. I actually like Gemma and all the MC guys. They are likable bad guys. I didn't like Tara and all her scheming and trying to take Jax's sons away. SHE KNEW of his life and lifestyle when she got with him. It's not like what he did was a secret.

I hate to see her killed off and I am very very curious now how they are going to handle her murder because the DA walked in and found JAX and they will probably try to pin both murders on him.

Juice actually tried to redeem himself from betraying Jax by shooting the Sheriff and getting Gemma out of there.

I just wish they did a split season like The Walking Dead does. I hate having to wait 9 months to see the next season. And Kurt Sutter said that next season, season 7 IS the last season.

But the good news is it is almost time for Downton Abbey to come back on!!

I finally got around to watching the season finale. Wow. I hate that Tara was killed, especially after she reconciled with Jax. I hate Gemma, she is truly a selfish person and doesn't care about anyone but herself. Actually, there isn't a single character that I like. They're all pretty despicable at this point.
I'm actually glad the show is coming to an end. I just hope that Sutter makes some of them get what they deserve, jail time and what not.

I actually went to middle and high school with the actress that plays Tara. I finally decided to watch an episode, just to see her, so I watched the finale....

Guess I jinxed her!

Kurt Sutter was also a writer for the entire run of The Shield. I expect the various story arcs to follow the same pattern as The Shield. The "heroes" of the show will be openly revealed just as I mentioned above, criminal sociopaths.

I guess I'm not sure who hasn't been shown to have a very dark side. There haven't really been any unflawed heroes in the show. Do you have any specific characters in mind?

I hate Kurt Sutter. The words I yelled at him can't be repeated here. For several years, I've been waiting and hoping for Clay to get what he deserved (and Galen too). And every time, just when you think it's going to happen, Jax says something along the lines of "not yet, we need him". Then finally, Sutter gives us what we wanted, in epic fashion. For a week, I loved the show. Then boom, he takes it all away. I will never watch the show again! Ok, so I said that about Dexter, Game of Thrones (multiple times), and probably some others, and I still kept watching. But that's how I felt about it. :) I think Sutter is just one of those guys who enjoys shocking and angering fans.

Lol I never thought about how short lived I got to enjoy Clays comeuppance! Tara was a favorite of mine, despite some of the stupid things she's done this season. I was sad to see her go. I had a feeling she was going to be killed off soon, but I didn't think it would be Gemma who did it. And whoa Gemma, the brutality. Kurt Sutter is a dark dude.

I watched a SOA after show with Sutter beginning of this season. he said he's had the picture of the final scene of the series in his mind since day 1. I thought it would be Tara & Jax with a new future for the Sons....now I'm thinking it will be Gemma and the boys doomed to repeat history for a 3rd generation. I am a fan, but I'm bummed :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter