SoMK Cards Question

Just_Trish

Mouseketeer
We don't play SoMK, but my daughter wanted to pick up some for a friend that has played before and liked it. I know you used to be able to walk in and get cards easily, but now with MagicBands, I assume they can tell we don't play....so my question is, do they still give out cards? If they ask why we want them and we don't play, is it OK to say they are for a friend?

Thanks!

You can get one pack each, even if you don't play. However, before you get another pack (even a different day), you have to open at least one portal. This is what we were told on our last trip.

It's going our 2nd visit and my son is very excited to play SoMK :goodvibes(1st visit we didn't know about them). We are planning to get as many cards as possible. Do you know if they change cards every day? Is everybody going to receive the same cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter