(Somewhat OT) Where to stay in Hilton Head?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
I'm hoping those of you who have been to HHI can help me out. My parents (in Atlanta) are going to keep the kids for a week next summer so DH and I can celebrate our 10 year anniversary and we are thinking of driving to Hilton Head. We're looking for place to stay, something really nice and romantic on the beach. We're not ruling out Disney's resort, but from what I understand it's not on the beach. Any suggestions? Thanks!

we just stayed there last weekend and it would be PERFECT for why you're going. It doesn't matter that its not right on the beach, because the beach is right there and easy to get to. It's like 2 places in one!

I totally agree with the pp. It is like two vacations in one. I love the beach, but the location of the resort is so romantic! The beautiful old trees with the Spanish moss just make for an enchanting atmosphere. In fact, this is where my DH and I decided to celebrate our 20th anniversary in July. I can't wait!

Sorry I wasn't able to answer your question though. I have only stayed at the Disney resort. If you end up there, I promise you won't regret it!

If you are thinking of something other than Disney, The Inn at Harbor Town in Seas Pines is really nice and in the heart of Harbor Town (obviously). The Westin is also a good choice and is right on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter