Something's coming................

Okay, I can wait patiently (or NOT) for a few more hours. Just promise all of us who have subscribed you'll post it here, on this thread, first, so we don't accidentally miss it.

Thanks for the heads up--I love the suspense!!!

You subscribe to this thread you are reading ........... Then when others post you will get email(s) letting you know there have been additional posts to this thread. So, when you find a thread you want to keep up on, you just subscribe

At the top, you can click on THREAD TOOLS and go down to subscribe to this thread..........:surfweb: :figment: ::MickeyMo :badpc:

Just whisper it in Tink's ear. I'm sure she won't tell. ;)

Have been waiting for something big since August when I booked my June 2007 trip. I'm sure it probably won't go all the way til June, but DS is going in May and maybe it will help her.

I'm going in February also, but only for a couple days and staying offsite (darn!).

OMG- I can't stand it anymore. I'm too excited to sleep tonight. I will take my laptop to bed with me :lmao:

I just booked a package through AAA 2 days ago for the last week of April. I pray for sumpin good :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter