• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something will come up

Congratulations - everything comes to those who wait:thumbsup2 :cool1:

I am so made up, no wonder I loves you all, thanks for all the lovely good wishes :hug: I am so hoping life will be back to normal now, I have been so unhappy at work, I feel bad cos I havent joined in on the recent quizzes etc, my head has been away with the fairies to be honest, back on track now and ready to party on the weeknd.

I am so made up, no wonder I loves you all, thanks for all the lovely good wishes :hug: I am so hoping life will be back to normal now, I have been so unhappy at work, I feel bad cos I havent joined in on the recent quizzes etc, my head has been away with the fairies to be honest, back on track now and ready to party on the weeknd.

Woo hoo:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So sorry Im late getting to this hon, late at work:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Fantastic news hon, Im really thrilled for you. Good excuse for a few glasses of wine me thinks, well done hon:hug: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: Congratulates Jules , sorry I missed this yesterday. Does this mean more Florida holidays by any chance????:dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations and I hope everything works out well for you

Excellent news Jules, well done.:thumbsup2
We shall let the rest of our travelling party know. Sounds like cause for a party to me, but what isn't an excuse for a party!!

Excellent news Jules, well done.:thumbsup2
We shall let the rest of our travelling party know. Sounds like cause for a party to me, but what isn't an excuse for a party!!

hope you are having a fab time, please all have an extra drink for me (not that you need an excuse) !

hope you are having a fab time, please all have an extra drink for me (not that you need an excuse) !
We are thanks love. Just off to MK for a few hours, then lunch at Capital Grille (Pointe Orlando) and then Jellyrolls for a FEW tonight.
Have spotted the odd killer frog so far, but nothing we couldn't handle:lmao:

killer frogs !!!! have fun at jellyrolls, I wish I was there ....

Congratulations, Jules :yay: So pleased for you, I hope you will be very happy in your new job :hug:

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter