Something to read

wayneg

If anyone has a spare few minutes every now and then my Son Matt started a Blog yesterday. He is doing his A levels and been advised to write as much as poss. It will cover our trips away including London this weekend. I will still do my usual live reports but the Blog will cover Matt's view on things.

http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/

Love it, very humerous! He is an excellent writer :thumbsup2

Wow absolutely loved that! he is very talented , you must be extremely proud of what a wonderful young man he is.

That is great Wayne, well done Matt, I will look forward to regular updates:thumbsup2

thats great, look forward to reading more :goodvibes

This is the first time I have ever read a blog - and very good reading it made too.
I will make a point of stopping by in the future to see what else you are all talking about over dinner - and who knows what other insights into the Gillings household we will be privvy to in the coming weeks :goodvibes

Its fantastic Wayne, i will be checking in on it regularly! I want to make one now myself!

Enjoyed reading - we are going to London too this weekend for a couple of nights.

Hope you enjoy Wicked - it's our favourite show - seen it 3 times now.

Great read - enjoyed it lots!

I've book marked for future reading :thumbsup2

I'm really enjoying writing and keeping a summary of each day which is both keeping a record and allowing me to expand writing skills. I covered our long weekend away in London (including some comments on Wicked!) and I've just published a post about Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides which we've just been to the cinema to see. pirate:

A big thank you to those people from the DIS who have subscribed to get email updates, and thanks to everyone for reading! :) :cool1:
Matt

http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter