• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something strange about booking Oct dining

I'm having problems this morning. It won't let me book 180+10, even though I am at exactly 180 days, and have entered in my confirmation number. :confused3

I'm kind of worried, as I have to work this morning, and now I am working a longer shift than planned. Guess I will try early tomorrow morning.

No problems here this morning.Got everything I wanted and times I wanted.Booked on-line.Glad thats done...............

I had problems when I tried to book through Internet Explorer, so I switched to Firefox and did just fine. Got everything I wanted within most of the times I wanted.

Checked my ADR's via the disney website signing on through Internet explorer adn firefox- all ressies good to go!

Wouldn't have thought to go through Firefox if someone hadn't mentioned it here- Thanks!

sjs314, I'm glad you were able to work out all your ADR's. I got the majority of mine just now at sort of the times I wanted, but I'm still stumped on 2 places I really want that I can't seem to get. Fortunately we are staying CL, so I just emailed IPO and asked if they could get my final 2 ADR's. We'll see....I'm looking for 4:00 Garden Grill and 7:30 Ohana. Those both seem do-able, especially this far in advance!

I agree you should be able to get them especially since there is no FD yet. I signed in this morning just to see if the system was working today for the 180+10 and still a no go for me. :confused3

I hope they get it fixed soon so others can book online although I was pleasantly surprised when I did have to call yesterday I did not have to wait long maybe 5 mins before my call was answered by a wonderful CM it did take about 40 mins to do all my ADRs but since I was able to get everything I wanted no real complaint here

I'm having problems this morning. It won't let me book 180+10, even though I am at exactly 180 days, and have entered in my confirmation number. :confused3

I'm kind of worried, as I have to work this morning, and now I am working a longer shift than planned. Guess I will try early tomorrow morning.

So sorry you had problems, I hope they get this problem fixed soon/

No problems here this morning.Got everything I wanted and times I wanted.Booked on-line.Glad thats done...............

Congrates!

I had problems when I tried to book through Internet Explorer, so I switched to Firefox and did just fine. Got everything I wanted within most of the times I wanted.

Checked my ADR's via the disney website signing on through Internet explorer adn firefox- all ressies good to go!

Wouldn't have thought to go through Firefox if someone hadn't mentioned it here- Thanks!

Hmmm I did not try Firefox think I will just to see since I used IE which seemed to be the one you needed to use according to other posters.....this is so strange...I did try again to day since I ended up having to call the dinning line yesterday and it was still a no go for me as far as 180+10:confused3

I logged on at 6am this morning and had not problem, not for Le Cellier, Cali Grill or Garden Tea Room. THe one thing I did have a problem with is our last day of our stay, no availability for the breakfast or lunch places I wanted (and they are not that popular) but then I realized I was on my 11th day and I would have to wait until tomorrow to book it.

Got to love the online system.

I just tried using Firefox :goodvibes
and it seemed to be working wish I had known that yesterday :laughing:

I logged on at 6am this morning and had not problem, not for Le Cellier, Cali Grill or Garden Tea Room. THe one thing I did have a problem with is our last day of our stay, no availability for the breakfast or lunch places I wanted (and they are not that popular) but then I realized I was on my 11th day and I would have to wait until tomorrow to book it.

Got to love the online system.

Congrates! I am curious what browser do you use? The whole thing has me baffled. :confused3

Congrates! I am curious what browser do you use? The whole thing has me baffled. :confused3

It really seems that switching browsers is what works. Maybe it has to do with the information your normal browser has saved compared to a new or barely used browser. I had issues with Firefox giving me a server error and kicking me out so I switched to IE and had no problems.

I just tried using Firefox :goodvibes
and it seemed to be working wish I had known that yesterday :laughing:

Well that's a good thing- huh? I guess the answer is to try one and then the other?!?! :confused3

I am the OP and I just went and checked in on my dates again (10/11-13). I still can't get anything else earlier than 6pm (and much is booked before 6:30 even) other than Akershus and Bistro de Paris for any of those evenings, BUT I am happy to report that I too did get Biergarten. For whatever reason that has opened up so I revised some ressies. If anybody does discover that going back in early Oct. 3-6pm dining at EPCOT (other than Akershus, Bistro de Paris and Biergarten) opens up, please do post! Good luck all with your dining plans!

So sorry you had problems, I hope they get this problem fixed soon/

Thanks! In fact, I just now finished up my ADRs, and was able to get where I wanted for the times I wanted. Even Chef Mickey!!!:banana::banana:

I am the OP and I just went and checked in on my dates again (10/11-13). I still can't get anything else earlier than 6pm (and much is booked before 6:30 even) other than Akershus and Bistro de Paris for any of those evenings

Interesting....my dates are slightly before yours, but I am having the same issues and cannot get Epcot ADR's before 6:00 pm except for the same places you mentioned. I wonder if the other places have not been "released yet" on the site. I emailed IPO at Poly CL to try to get my 2 ADR's that I couldn't, and IPO said nothing is open before 6:00 too. So....I will just keep checking.

I've been trying to get The Garden Grill for Mid-October, supper time. It wouldn't let me have anything from 4-8 at all. This morning I finally came across a table at 6:55 and took it....I hate eating so late but it's better than nothing. I had to book 2 tables since there are 7 in our family....they let me have a table for 4 and a table for 3 but not a table for 7 LOL Oh well, we'll be fine sitting at separate tables, just wish they had something earlier :(

I was able to book my ADRs this morning and no problems with the 180+10 - I got everything I wanted. :yay:

I used IE, but I cleared my cookies and temp internet files before signing on.....

Still wierd though is the afternoon reservations at some EPCOT restaurants. :confused:
For Via Napoli, I checked availability of every 1/2 hour increment, and the only dining times available for 10/23 were:
11:30
12:45
6:20
7:00
7:45
8:30

I was able to book my ADRs this morning and no problems with the 180+10 - I got everything I wanted. :yay:

I used IE, but I cleared my cookies and temp internet files before signing on.....

Still wierd though is the afternoon reservations at some EPCOT restaurants. :confused:
For Via Napoli, I checked availability of every 1/2 hour increment, and the only dining times available for 10/23 were:
11:30
12:45
6:20
7:00
7:45
8:30

They must be holding back tables for F&W special events but it still makes me nervous booking one of the few available times. Are they overbooking the times that are available? :confused3 I had wanted to make an ADR for our arrival day for Via Napoli but with so few times I switched to dinner @ 6:20 the following day and will be doing Biergarten for lunch on our arrival day, I really wanted to do Biergarten for dinner but there is only so much switching one can do with ADRs

San Angel only had one time available for lunch on 10/23 1:40pm, the entire afternoon had no times the CM told me on Friday when I made my ADRs. I did check again yesterday and today just to see if any times might have opened up but still the only one showing is 1:40pm

I did not check dinner times for San Angel.

I'm now at 173 days out and tried biergarten again, and it was available, with several times. They mustve been holding them?

Has anyone been able to book Crystal Palace? I'm at the 180 day mark today and had no problems booking everything I wanted...except CP. It shows an 8:10am slot available for both 10/30 and 10/31, but every time I click to confirm the ressie it comes back with an error message. It knocks my package information out too and I have to re-enter my confirmation number to get into my 180 + 10. I can book anywhere else on those days except CP!:confused3

Has anyone been able to book Crystal Palace? I'm at the 180 day mark today and had no problems booking everything I wanted...except CP. It shows an 8:10am slot available for both 10/30 and 10/31, but every time I click to confirm the ressie it comes back with an error message. It knocks my package information out too and I have to re-enter my confirmation number to get into my 180 + 10. I can book anywhere else on those days except CP!:confused3

Just read your post, I had problems booking anything except my arrival day last Friday and ended up calling for all the others, sometimes changeing your brower seems to work, it's very strange to say the least. Hope you were able to finally get your ADR for Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter