Something special to do for Boys at WDW?

SuperDisneyDad

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW in Dec with our DS(10) and DD(7), and plan to take DD to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and do the full package. However, to be fair, we'd like to do something special for our DS as well. The "Cool Dude" package isn't quite the same experience, and probably not something DS would really enjoy anyway. So, we're looking for ideas of what we can do for our DS that would closely equal the BBB experience we're giving our DD. Any ideas??

Having taken my 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys) recently I wanted to say I wouldn't worry too much- I found things like cinderellas round table and such were more geared towards the girls but in park entertainment more aimed at the boys- my girls got alot more out of the character meals but my eldest son got picked for Captain Jacks pirate school (came home with a certificate) he was selected to talk to Crush in turtle talk with crush (every kid picked to ask a question in the showing we saw was a boy despite the audience being a fairly even split) he got to "steer" the boat on the jungle cruise (again was sitting at the front with an even mix of boys and girls- his sisters either side of him, but was still picked... actually DS5 might just have had one of those faces as he got followed by a talking trashcan too LOL

Maybe get to the park early and take the trip to Tom Sawyers Island, find the special digs for rewards. Why not a reg hair cut at the Downtown Barber shop, maybe see the Barber Shop quartet, an icecream treat, Train tour if they are still doing it. My boys big and small love trains.
dianne

My DS10 enjoys Disneyquest....something DD & I do not like to do.

My DS (9) loves the Pirate Cruises.

He's actually doing the Haunted Pirate Cruise this year out of the Poly with his 5 yo sister. Who by the way, picked to go on the Pirate Cruise over going to BBB. :rolleyes:

I would recommend Disney Quest if your son likes games, my son loved it, my daughter even decided to skip BBB and do DQ instead and since they are both in Downtown Disney it would be easy for everyone to sorta of stay together.

disneyquest is a good choice for the boys. We do a boys night out at ESPN club for dinner and sports. Also, some of the tours are geared towards children, such as the steam engine tour

We leave in 13 days and I am taking DD(4) to the BBB for a girls day out. DH and my two boys (10 & 8) will be going to Disney Quest. They are so excited! DD and I will do our thing at the BBB, she'll have her photo taken..then we'll meet the guys over at DQ. The boys can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter