Something Special For My Wifes Birthday May 11th

agpasko

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am looking for a very special dinner for my wife. We will also have our two daughters 11, 4 with us. We currently have dinner plans at The Captains Grill but I want something better. Thoughts?????

I really like Flying Fish. With a 4yo, you may want to look at an earlier dinner seating (5:30pm or so). This has the added benefit of being a little quieter. We've taken our daughters here and they have been well taken care of by the servers, especially Bob. It's in the same vicinity as Captain's Grille (on the Boardwalk).

Artist Point over at the Wilderness Lodge is another signature restaurant that is usually not too crowded, puts out some good food, and has an interesting resort to explore around it.

Similarly, Jiko over at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Sanaa over at AKL-Kidani Village put out some great food and are likewise situated in places where you can explore before or after the meal. Jiko is a signature restaurant, Sanaa is not, but still does excellent work.

I really like Flying Fish. With a 4yo, you may want to look at an earlier dinner seating (5:30pm or so). This has the added benefit of being a little quieter. We've taken our daughters here and they have been well taken care of by the servers, especially Bob. It's in the same vicinity as Captain's Grille (on the Boardwalk).

Artist Point over at the Wilderness Lodge is another signature restaurant that is usually not too crowded, puts out some good food, and has an interesting resort to explore around it.

Similarly, Jiko over at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Sanaa over at AKL-Kidani Village put out some great food and are likewise situated in places where you can explore before or after the meal. Jiko is a signature restaurant, Sanaa is not, but still does excellent work.

Thanks. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge so great suggestion.

That's an outstanding idea. I'm looking it up now. Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter