Something special for my family for V-day!

emsmommy323

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! We are going to be in Disney for Valentine's Day this year for our first ever trip for all of us. We are having a Valentine's Day meal at the Rainforest Cafe for a late lunch and then I think we're going to do Wishes that night. I also want to have something special waiting for the kids in our room when we return from our day trip to the park. I've seen some ideas on the Mickey's Floral and Gift link but are there any other options? The stuff fro Mickey's seem pricey and I'd even like to do something as simple as a cake or cookies or something sent to our room. How would I set this up? Thanks!

Have you considered maybe something like edible arrangements or cookies by design? I'm not sure if they'd deliver to the hotel room or not, but I can't see why they wouldn't. There's also this other place I've seen mentioned a lot that makes gift baskets of Disney stuff. It's MemoriesbyBetsy.com. I've never personally used it, but like I've said I've seen her mentioned on here a couple of times. Hope that helps! :)

Yes! I kept seeing the name Betsy but when I googled "Betsy" I didn't get exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter