Something Special for my DH

engle

DIS Veteran
Background story...we've been married 10 years and although we are child free, we have not vacationed alone since our honeymoon! But, we are sailing the Magic for 4 nights over Christmas ALONE and I want to plan something special for him! He has had a rough year, we have a super busy fall coming up and I want it to be a relaxing, fun time for him. So here is what I have planned, any other suggestions welcome.

Embark day - after muster, massage and Palo dinner.
Castaway Day - we run so we will do the 5k and play the rest by ear!
Sea Day (Christmas Day) - facial in the early morning (he loves to spa) and brunch.
Spa treatment (seaweed wrap) in the late afternoon.
Key West day - explore key west starting with breakfast at blue heaven, we want to see Truman house and Hemingway house as well as stop at BO's fish wagon

Would love to add something extra special in there but can't really think of anything!
Any and all suggestions welcome...money isn't really an issue.

Background story...we've been married 10 years and although we are child free, we have not vacationed alone since our honeymoon! But, we are sailing the Magic for 4 nights over Christmas ALONE and I want to plan something special for him! He has had a rough year, we have a super busy fall coming up and I want it to be a relaxing, fun time for him. So here is what I have planned, any other suggestions welcome.

Embark day - after muster, massage and Palo dinner.
Castaway Day - we run so we will do the 5k and play the rest by ear!
Sea Day (Christmas Day) - facial in the early morning (he loves to spa) and brunch.
Spa treatment (seaweed wrap) in the late afternoon.
Key West day - explore key west starting with breakfast at blue heaven, we want to see Truman house and Hemingway house as well as stop at BO's fish wagon

Would love to add something extra special in there but can't really think of anything!
Any and all suggestions welcome...money isn't really an issue.

Looks covered, if he drinks wine order a Wine package?

All that sounds great! I'm sure he would enjoy that. Are you staying in a room with verandah?

Maybe surprise him by joining the verandah club. Think mile high club but for the ship.

JW

All that sounds great! I'm sure he would enjoy that. Are you staying in a room with verandah?

Maybe surprise him by joining the verandah club. Think mile high club but for the ship.

JW

As a husband, I have to agree with this wholeheartedly

With that said, everything you have planned sounds awesome, I'd be very appreciative with all that stuff. You're a keeper!

*Sorry I did not see you mentionned Palo before*

At Castaway Cay, be sure to visit Serenity Bay. It's a great spot for adults only.

Last edited:
As a husband, I have to agree with this wholeheartedly

With that said, everything you have planned sounds awesome, I'd be very appreciative with all that stuff. You're a keeper!

We as men have to think a like. Let's just say I have been surprised a few times. Lol

How about a massage at Serenity Bay? They also have couples villas in the spa which are very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter