Something special at the Boardwalk Villas?

fraubambi

Earning My Ears
Hey Everybody! I'm new and we will be going back to DisneyWorld for the first time in 10 years! (We've gotten our disney fixes in Paris and Tokyo so don't feel too sorry for us:rotfl2:)Anyway, we're heading down in June to celebrate my DH's safe return from a year in Iraq and are staying in the BWV in a 1br. We're taking the teens but I would love to do something romantic with just the two of us. ADRs are already booked so I'm talking about "after dinner" stuff. Also, is it possible to get "upgraded" at the villas to Conceirge level? Thanks for any input! I've used a lot of the great info on this board and can't wait to get back to disney.:love:

Sounds like a great trip!
I'm not sure about being upgraded- and this may not be "romantic" but we LOVE Jellyrolls which is at the Boardwalk. If you wanted to make it romantic you could request "your song" :)

Sorry, there's no club level at BWV. AKV is the only DVC resort that offers club level. At any rate, upgrades are exceptionally rare at DVC resorts and generally only happen if there is a major maintenance problem.

Hm, let's see, ideas for a romantic evening...

• Order some champagne and desserts from room service
  • Visit Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance on the Boardwalk
  • Do an Illuminations cruise
Even a walk around Crescent Lake would be romantic; it's beautiful at night. If you time it right, you might be able to see some of the higher fireworks from Illuminations.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I'm thinking Jelly Rolls for a drink then a stroll around the lake... :lovestruc Disney's always been a special place for us and we can hardly wait to get back to a bit of pixie dust:wizard:

That sounds like an excellent plan! :thumbsup2

Thank your husband for his service to our country - we all appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter