something is rotten in demark I can't get fast pass for electrical parade !!!

I have not seen any fast passes for the afternoon parade for my dates in January (17-31) yet. I got all my other fast passes at midnight on my 60 day window but the parade was never available. I will keep checking as I believe they have not been listed yet.

I just went in the beginning of November. I was onsite just one night of my 10 nights, so I could only get my FPs at 60 days out, and I wasn't able to get any of the highly desired ones. During the week following my 60 day mark, I checked multiple times a day and was able to get A&E twice, as well as FOF parade. Then about two weeks out I was able to pick up 7DMT. Then they changed the schedule and added several MSEPs, which allowed me to pick up MSEP and Wishes. All of these were for four people. Moral of the story is, just keep checking!

I have not seen any fast passes for the afternoon parade for my dates in January (17-31) yet. I got all my other fast passes at midnight on my 60 day window but the parade was never available. I will keep checking as I believe they have not been listed yet.

thanks for that info:confused3 fastpass+ is driving me crazy:confused3

I was able to get FP's for FOF parade and MSEP (on 2 different days) at my 60 days out date (a few weeks ago) for our trip Jan 1-11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter