Something is happening near the pool!!!

A swim up bar........this refurb gets better and better.....although, yes, I agree that some of us have more to love, so hopefully the tub will be big enough.....lol

What are the chances that the swim up bar will have Kungaloosh......

While we wait for more updates.​
March2007185-1.jpg

Ugh... trying to post picture of the Meadow Swimming pool slide... but I don't have enough posts yet to put in a link... hopefully I'll be back shortly

Thanks for the updated photos! This is just getting me more excited for our upcoming trip.

thanks for posting the pics! My (2) DD's are already screaming!

3 months to go.....we always plan on 3 days of downtime at FW,for just relaxing, this will improve the offsprings attitude toward "downtime"

I literally couldn't see anything interesting, either in our walk by on the 13th or the orange or purple bus drive by's through the 17th. Wow! VERY exciting.

The pictures were taken yesterday (Sat Feb 21)...

I actually had ones from Thursday that had the base of the slide in place and the other pieces off in the corner, fortunately I told my DD's about it and they mentioned they saw all the pieces put together, so when I should have been packing to leave Saturday morning, I rode my bike over to the pool area to get these updated ones... pretty neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter