• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something helpful I found

disneydreamin247

DIS Veteran
So I am REALLY bad at figuring out calories and stuff. I usually just guesstimate what I think it should be- especially in fruits and veggies because there are no labels. While scouring the net for nutritional facts I found a website called calorieking.com. It tells you the calories in a serving, lets you customize the serving size, AND tells you how much you would have to exercise to burn those calories. Just thought it might be helpful for someone else!

So I am REALLY bad at figuring out calories and stuff. I usually just guesstimate what I think it should be- especially in fruits and veggies because there are no labels. While scouring the net for nutritional facts I found a website called calorieking.com. It tells you the calories in a serving, lets you customize the serving size, AND tells you how much you would have to exercise to burn those calories. Just thought it might be helpful for someone else!

Thanks for the info! I love websites that help you keep track of calories and nutritional information. I tend to just guess as well, and I think it would be much more beneficial for me to have something with accurate nutritional info.

I've been considering a nutritional scale too. They have a really nice one for $75 on amazon. It weighs the food AND tells you the nutritional facts for it.

I have the calorie king book. it is small and only costs about $8. The nice thing is I can take it with me when we go out and have the info readily available. It lists tons of restaurants and most anything you could think of. Jillian from BL swears by it. I haven't checked out the website though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter