Something For WDW Birthday

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
The NFFC, The Club For Disneyana Enthusiasts, has been having an Annual Convention in the Anaheim area for 22 years, centered around Disneyland's Birthday.

A decision has been made to start a similar convention at WDW that will be annual and larger each year. This year it will be September 29 thru October 1 at the WDW Swan. Here is a link for more information and another link for the Registration Form.

Friday will have Seminars, a Lunch With Disney Legends and an IllumiNations Dessert Buffet at Epcot. Saturday will have a Strictly Disneyana Show and Sale, and in the evening a special dinner with a Disney Legend or senior executive at each table. Sunday will have various activities in parks, still under development.

If you have been thinking about being at WDW during that time period, or are just looking for an excuse to go, here is an event which should be very worthwhile.

Curious and curiouser...I'm thinking on this one...a bit short on planning but I might just hop down there if I can arrage some free housing nearby for this one since I'm down for 8 days in Dec...have family in Geneva...how far is that????...Oh BTW...my computer crashed and I can't get into Dismates again for a while...hope I'm missed lolol!!! DJBlu883 :cool1: pirate: princess:
PSSSSSSSS OH BTW I've already been to see POC twice in the first 2 weekends!!! It ROCKS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter