Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
im convinced grits are made of sand. DH family is from the south, 1st time my MIL said she was making hoecakes i thought i was in for a treat, not lol.

Dems fighting words! hoecakes? Is that fried grits? Thats what dad makes and I cannot stand them. Butter and Bacon are the only two things that touch my grits. Cheesegrits are good with dinner

coffee time......

hope all the homies have a great day..........

did anyone forget trash day this week.............:rolleyes1

pizza i will come over for but not the chicken.
yuck on lemon anything for me.......

I love Pizza, especially in the US. Never really found a good pizza over here.

I will occasionally eat the stodge that passes for pizza over here but prefer to make my own. Hot and spicy for me with pineapple :thumbsup2 Think we may have had this discussion before!!!

(I`ll eat lemon on anything....even on it`s own)

I`ve not long finished a shrimp and avocado salad for lunch.....I was feeling very virtuous......now all I want is pizza......and it`s only 1.50pm over here......long time till dinner.............which is ..........salad :sad2: :sad2:

Have a good day everyone :goodvibes

I like lemon sometimes. Love lemon squares and merigue pie. And Coke with lemon. And lemon drops, the shot not the candy.

Had the big wigs come into work today. Luckily they weren't here long so I can relax now. lol

quick drive by:

Still Gypsies: Postage size room for 5 days, then decent cabin with dogs for 11 days, then deluxe room for 4 days had to move because it was booked, then another room for 1 1/2 days until we returned at 10:30 to ant invasion, then another room for 2 nights last morning DH saw ants in this room. checked into a gloomy cabin in late morning, then went to do chores returned at 10 pm to spiders everywhere--nowhere to go with the dogs everything booked for rest of week. Now at my mother's who hates my dogs.:confused3

Day after Memorial we discovered the basement flooded because the idiot cleaners had left something disconnected on a/c. Insurance doesn't get emergency help.

I'm beyond tired and the brain fog just doesn't begin to cut it on top of DS who glutened himself in the middle of all of this and has been out of control since...

Teens are tough enough without this mess.

Do i need to say it again? Turn off oven.:confused:

coffee time......

hope all the homies have a great day..........

did anyone forget trash day this week.............:rolleyes1
... they changed our trash day to Tuesday as of June 1 ... we also now have 2 different garbage cans to wheel to the curb (one for "waste" and one for "organics") plus our blue recycling bags, and now we can only put out certain cans on certain Tuesdays ... trash day is getting to be way too difficult if you ask me :sad2:

... they changed our trash day to Tuesday as of June 1 ... we also now have 2 different garbage cans to wheel to the curb (one for "waste" and one for "organics") plus our blue recycling bags, and now we can only put out certain cans on certain Tuesdays ... trash day is getting to be way too difficult if you ask me :sad2:

I guess that's one of the perks of living in an apartment, no trash day. Just take the trash out when its full. Though there are occasions when the dumpster gets full. :rolleyes1

......:headache:
All I can do is ask WHY?! and thank goodness that my trash guys are very routine.

I thought it was just the UK going crazy.

One Thursday we have a green wheelie bin full of normal garbage. But on that day we have to put out a white clear plastic bag which we have to put in milk cartons, plastic bottles and cardboard.

The following thursday is a darker green wheelie bin for garden rubbish and grass cuttings. That same day we have a blue bag that we have to use for newspapers, magazines and anything papery for trash. That day we also put out a largeish green box which we have filled with glass bottles, cans, jars and tins.

Thank goodness we have the room to store these things. You do get into the way of it and as long as the cans and things are washed it`s fine. It can get embarrassing though if the green box is overflowing with Bud or wine bottles :laughing:

Yay.......It`s Friday. Just been out grocery shopping so now I don`t need to go out till Monday. A whole weekend doing nothing except watch Canadian Grand Prix.......one day I will get there :thumbsup2

Have a good weekend :goodvibes

Yay! I added a day to my trip. I'm now arriving a day early. Not doing any parks, just chilling, and maybe doing Disney Quest or using the voucher for the free round of mini-golf. Or both. Only flight I could get still gets in at 11am (with me leaving at 6am :sad2:). Oh well, more time to chill before starting the hustle and bustle of the parks. :woohoo::cheer2:

Yay! I added a day to my trip. I'm now arriving a day early. Not doing any parks, just chilling, and maybe doing Disney Quest or using the voucher for the free round of mini-golf. Or both. Only flight I could get still gets in at 11am (with me leaving at 6am :sad2:). Oh well, more time to chill before starting the hustle and bustle of the parks. :woohoo::cheer2:

there's always a need to add days........
glad you did and it worked out for youse.

what are your dates now?
have you changed where you are staying yet.....;)

10/3-10 Pop Century
10/6,7,9 HHN (still at Pop though)
10/10-11 AKV-Kidani
leave early on the 12th

Busy Busy Busy Mommy here but wanted to stop by and say Hi to everyone :)

Cant wait for our summer break to start .. we have to go all the way to June 28th :scared1:... I can see the light coming though !!

:banana:

Off to get the day moving right along ...

Have a great day HOMIES !!

We're back. If anyone would like to check out the photos,

HERE'S THE LINK to our vacation album

The first half of the trip, we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge (WDW), and on Sunday, we switched to Loews Portofino Bay.

I know you're wondering.... so.... NO, I did not ride the Mummy. :rolleyes1 I waited in line, got all the way to loading, then when he said "how many in your party? I bolted for the exit. Maybe next time. :rotfl2:

wow, i can see youse at the motherland and the darkside with those dates.

yay!

Ugh, I'm so glad to have this weekend off. Our new person is leaving us soon, so it may be my last for a while. Which sucks since I had plans for my birthday next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter