Something About Nothing ... #12

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday! So not ready for winter to begin....dark evenings and cold nights are just not doing it right now.

T-minus 3 and a half weeks to FL! Woo hoo!

Stay warm everyone!

th
That's the way I feel. Can't stop yawning. We're just above freezing, but sunny as could be. Would not be that bad, but the wind makes it feel even colder. Rain on the way this week, heavy downpours soon. Oh well, better than the snow that I've seen in other parts of the country, and north of us. Hoping the flooding that may come, will not be as bad as I have seen either.

Cute ice and snow baby. Congratulations! He's a cutie.

Hope Robert's mom is doing better.

Nice to see everyone's post. St. L, glad to see ya.

Kfish - hope you are feeling well. Little guppy coming one of these days. Take care. And wahoo for a holiday trip! SO close now.

Mac, hope the packing is almost done, and your travel is uneventful. Keeping fingers crossed and saying prayers that all goes as planed.

monday is a great picture day for minionions

i went to bed in the early morning hours and just woke up.
two cats on me that were hungry.
breakfast for them is usually between 5:30-6:15 am

the morning shift (mr mac) that feeds them is not here.
now that i feed them, they have gone to take a nap.

hope all have a great monday!

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday! So not ready for winter to begin....dark evenings and cold nights are just not doing it right now.

T-minus 3 and a half weeks to FL! Woo hoo!

Stay warm everyone!

Hey KFish..........nice to have your trip to look forward to......hope you're keeping well.......:)

mac.......nearly there.........:drive:

Freezing here......that horrible damp cold......heavy rain all day, it just never stopped. Well, it has now.....we just walked round to my friends house to give her a birthday gift and it is so cold!

mac inspired me today.......spent all morning cleaning out most of the kitchen cabinets and drawers.........did find a few out of date products, but not by much.......so everything is all tidy and in order.......warned them to keep them that way........:duck:

Shopping day with dh tomorrow........yay.........I keep saying I'm not a shopper.......but.......:rolleyes1

And it's still raining............I miss sunshine.

DS just left for University, DH is still asleep........will wake him soon and get ready for day of shopping!! Most of the shops we're going to are all inside malls so shouldn't get wet today.........

Time for cup of tea to waken me up a little..........

Have a good Tuesday.........mac....don't get lost in those boxes.......:D

its 1:20 and i gave up the boxes 5 minutes ago.

hopefully i'll wake up before noon tomorrow and start again.

each time i finish a room completely, i vacuum it, do the base boards and then close the door so the cats don't get in to shed.....

i have two more days to finish in.
i will as i don't have a choose to get it done.
mr mac should be home late tomorrow.
he'll be packing with me on wednesday.

schumi, another day of shopping is a better way to spend the day!
take an umbrella with you just in case.

later homies...

Are they staying another day mac?

Yes umbrella is out of cupboard........we do have a huge golf style one but it has DH company logo on it........not walking around with that........lol........it's very obvious!

Glad you're done for the day.........

Off to waken sleeping beauty and get ready.......then breakfast.........

Just realised my tomorrow is Wednesday.......your tomorrow is my today....Tuesday.......doh!!!

Time difference can confuse me..........I'm very blonde at times.......:rolleyes1

th

Yep, a rainy Tuesday for us too, Schumi. Lots of puddles on the street, a day for ducks indeed. No hope for the sun to shine either, the whole day. One big wet dreary day.

Good luck with the rest of the packing Mac. It's work, and then you get to unpack. Double work. At least you'll have help soon.

Take care all!

We have loads of snow. It was storming this morning and the search and rescue squats have been out all morning helping people that have gotten stuck.
That is pretty rare here, we have snow but usually people can go around if there car is well equipped.
Here is a photo I took out my kitchen window.
Im just hanging inside and studying I have an exam next monday.

Attachments

• IMG_0021_2.jpg
    IMG_0021_2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for sharing
Snow is a fun topic here

Good luck on the exam

We have passed duck weather
It stopped pouring last night
Hope it stays dry now

Later homies

Mikki, that's snow for sure. That looked like my house last year. Hoping we don't look like it this winter. Thanks for the picture, and stay warm with your little one.

Still raining. Hope we pass it soon Mac. Oh well. At least we are above freezing, so no ice either, and thankful for that.

Good afternoon homies.
Rainy cold day here and hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

Nice view Miss Mikki........yep, stay nice and cosy.........and best wishes for the exam next week.......

StL.......same weather here.......been rainy and cold all day. Fed up with it already.........

What a day! Absolutely whooped from shopping..........by around 2.30 I was ready to give up and go home.....everywhere is just so busy and people are always in such a rush..........but we stuck with it and got mostly everything we wanted........and some extra goodies too.........now to get everything wrapped and sorted out for what we give away and what we keep for us........

Lunch was nice too.........nice break from the crowds in a restaurant for an hour or so..........out with best friend tomorrow......love spending the day with her, always a fun day!

Off to stretch out on sofa and watch tv tonight............

Can't catch up now, been way to busy down here shoveling snow, JK.

Way too busy down here and thought I would do a run by posting. :wave:

Hope everyone is doing great and I apologize in advanced with not being here and catching up, no hard feelings homies. :-)

No worries Bluer. Nice to see ya, though.

T -20, slowly getting excited. This second rainy day is not helping. All is gray and wet.

th

and for Mac and Keisha:
th

Enjoy the day, all! And hugs and good wishes to those that could use some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter