Something About Nothing ... #12

No food planned as of right now. Just around the MIB area. Probably somewhere with shade while we'll waiting for all to arrive. If all would like to add food we could plan an early dinner or late lunch after/before. I may or may not be able to join. I noticed someone said they couldn't join until afternoon (can't remember who)
Was wanting to hear preferences before I set in stone 2 or 3. If all want food we could go fast food BLVD at 1, MIB around 2. Or if we just want to ride there are snack stalls around.

Thought it might be fun to do the immigration tour after we all ride and get a "family" photo for any who want to participate.

Kind of up dating but will sit down and make sure I catch it all in a bit.
Okay, I'd just thought the original discussions were about either Finnigans (sp?) or Simpsons food court or somewhere. I'm up with meeting and socializing if anyone else wants to be there earlier :) or DH & I can get food before we get there. We'll most likely be the ones in the Packers garb. (And him in the Mickey cheesehead probably!). Easy to find. ;)

If the quirky kids want ice cream (gelato) after the parks feel free to stop by. That always helps melt downs right?

Regardless if we have a homie kohl by sighting I hope you guys have a good relaxing, productive, and fun trip to o town!
Thanks! One has OCD and an anxiety disorder and some food issues as a part of that. Things are going MUCH better these days but she won't eat anything she doesn't think is healthy. So, ice cream won't work with her. It will work with the 7 year old however. But, by the end of the day, his sensory issues are often more of a struggle. So, you see what I'm working with. THeir quirks have never stopped us from doing theme parks. We just need to be more careful with meal times and sensory overload than most people. (And ignore the dirty looks and comments that we will get at some point during our trip when one is struggling).

Please no cheesehead
And you know I do not love the packers .......

We can talk about anything than sports that night

Weather is always a great subject and next in line is food

Looking forward to saying hello Janet.

Yes, me too!

No food planned as of right now. Just around the MIB area. Probably somewhere with shade while we'll waiting for all to arrive. If all would like to add food we could plan an early dinner or late lunch after/before. I may or may not be able to join. I noticed someone said they couldn't join until afternoon (can't remember who)
Was wanting to hear preferences before I set in stone 2 or 3. If all want food we could go fast food BLVD at 1, MIB around 2. Or if we just want to ride there are snack stalls around.

Thought it might be fun to do the immigration tour after we all ride and get a "family" photo for any who want to participate.

Kind of up dating but will sit down and make sure I catch it all in a bit.

Good idea re the tour, if it's available.

Ooh that does not sound good on the room, Mac. Sorry you had a hard time finding an acceptable one. Enjoy Epcot and meeting with Marcie.

Yep, Sharky, I'll send you a PM shortly. It would be nice to say hello to you and family.

And, since the sun is making a short appearance before the hanging around thunderstorms and heavy rain periods, it's Wednesday. You know what that means: Keisha needs a camel.
th

th
- only that I need a large cup of tea. Another cool morning. Have a great Wednesday all!

Every body could do with a good camel & cuppa tea...hmmm camel tea? Lol

Please no cheesehead
And you know I do not love the packers .......

We can talk about anything than sports that night

Weather is always a great subject and next in line is food

Sounds like a wild & wooly start to the trip. Might as well get all the drama out of the way upfront.

Guess I better take the steelers gear out of packing bin lol

May give the mr a out on the 9th and suggest he hold down the fort to watch the game. He's good with missing one, two may bring out the evil eye lol. Wonder what game finnegans will have on that day? The sports joint in citiwalk may work OT.

Lol.......I know the feeling.......my wires are crossed most of the time :rotfl:

Yes, we will do some HHN night with youse yinz :thumbsup2, but probably not for long as we leave next morning and don't plan to pack till Sunday night.........and we're usually whooped by our last night.........burning the candle at both ends catches up with us...........:faint: Not as young as we used to be........apparently! Our old bones are groaning already.....

Need to have my last Michael fix........::yes::
What's the word on Doom. It was closed when we were there in early august and appears to still be closed. Any word as to what's up?

That mug is so cute Tink. I may have to stop by there next week. I heard if you want some of the mugs, you have to order the alcohol with it. I'm sure I could get someone to drink it for me, and I take the mug.

th
have a cup of tea for ya Keisha. LOL

What's the word on Doom. It was closed when we were there in early august and appears to still be closed. Any word as to what's up?

Seen it go twice today with people on it.........around an hour and a half apart, once when we were heading out of RPR and just seen it go again as we got back to our room.

Not sure what the "official" line they are putting out is though...........

Cloud just come in and breeze building.........so we back in room after doing some shopping........new camera for me and some bath and body, Yankee Candle and Lindt stuff.........haven't done much shopping this trip........haven't done much of anything!!!

So relaxing...........

:thumbsup2So, two hot chicks walk into the Magic Kingdom...

At the Trader Sam's tour now....awesome!View attachment 197593 View attachment 197594Yes! We have the haunted mansion mug! Not available till next month ::yes::
I
Am
So
Jellie

So cool, just saw it today on FB. Didn't know they shipped over from DL. Afraid to ask how much, figure there's a special drinkie in it.

Maybe we'll get it 'free' for our Trader Sam's F&W event? Ha, they don't use the f word in Disney.

Having funs? I saw you on Andy's FB album:).

That mug is so cute Tink. I may have to stop by there next week. I heard if you want some of the mugs, you have to order the alcohol with it. I'm sure I could get someone to drink it for me, and I take the mug.

th
have a cup of tea for ya Keisha. LOL

Seriously, that is ridiculously funny!!!

Cloud just come in and breeze building.........so we back in room after doing some shopping........new camera for me and some bath and body, Yankee Candle and Lindt stuff.........haven't done much shopping this trip........haven't done much of anything!!!

So relaxing...........

Oooh, what scent? We do the boonies (bride/groom skeletons), no scratch that, my DH does. I try to have him be selective as they are so big.

What camera did you select? Happy with it so far? Not sure what ones will make the trip. The idea of lugging the 'good' one is daunting, so heavy even if we just bring the multi-purpose lens. Hmmm

Homies, in a past year, Bluer made car decals of UO

I brought the last 3 that he gave me to give out

I will bring those to the meets to give out

Pm me if you want to claim one of them now

Okay, I'd just thought the original discussions were about either Finnigans (sp?) or Simpsons food court or somewhere. I'm up with meeting and socializing if anyone else wants to be there earlier :) or DH & I can get food before we get there. We'll most likely be the ones in the Packers garb. (And him in the Mickey cheesehead probably!). Easy to find. ;)
Original discussions were that of food, but then nothing ever came of that so someone suggested MIB and I ran with it. I'm going to be meeting with my friend that AM when I arrive, but sure if I can slip away for a meal or not and not sure if she'll want to join. I personally can only plan for one event that day (and hour or so) so don't count on me for food before. However, if anyone else is up for it I can start a list.. I'm good at lists.

Thanks! One has OCD and an anxiety disorder and some food issues as a part of that. Things are going MUCH better these days but she won't eat anything she doesn't think is healthy. So, ice cream won't work with her. It will work with the 7 year old however. But, by the end of the day, his sensory issues are often more of a struggle. So, you see what I'm working with. THeir quirks have never stopped us from doing theme parks. We just need to be more careful with meal times and sensory overload than most people. (And ignore the dirty looks and comments that we will get at some point during our trip when one is struggling).
Oh goodness! Yes, I understand that. People (my friends and family) also give me looks sometimes. My sister mostly... I have to pack my trunk when I go on vacation. I otherwise there's something about it.. idk. It's a safety thing. I also have to have everything that can possibly fit in the trunk rather than the cab of the car. I've seen too many wrecks and too many things become projectile objects. I also can't do certain food textures, smells, or tastes. I also have a thing about germs, but at the same time I'm not a germaphone. It makes NO sense, not even to me! I also hate feet and socks. I opened the drier once and I kid you not it was a load full of socks. I needed to do laundry desperately. It was not a happy night for me.... I'm usually okay if they're mine and they're mixed in with my laundry. But an entire load of someone elses?! ugh.... So, dont worry. I get it!
I could take some tips from your daughter. I'm nearly the opposite.

Seen it go twice today with people on it.........around an hour and a half apart, once when we were heading out of RPR and just seen it go again as we got back to our room.

Not sure what the "official" line they are putting out is though...........
That's exciting! It's one of my favorites and I was sad that I didn't realize it was going to be down for my birthday.

Wooo!
Have fun! It's much cooler up in GA today.

http://disboards.com/threads/something-about-nothing-12.3440181/page-417

Here's the link to the page with the lists on it.
If anyone sees anything I have not done, needs correcting, or you would like to change let me know and I'll be happy to edit it.

Just as a refresher, anyone is welcome to join even if you're not on the list. I just like lists... And it will help us get a head count if we need a table or to know if we're waiting on anyone to ride.

Tiny...........they seem to be testing Doom tonight, heard it firing up from the pool tonight a few times.....hoping we can ride before we leave......met a couple of guys in Club Lounge tonight who had ridden it today as a test......

Janet, bought A Thousand Wishes.....one of my favourites, Glitter and pearls, warm vanilla sugar and marshmallow pumpkin latte..........got a few hand sanitisers too....we keep them in the car usually.........

Lazy night tonight........dinner at The Islands then couple of hours in the pool..............such a relaxing time.......

How effective is Tylenol 650 mg?
For pain relief?

Having a serious reaction now from a medication I took yesterday morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter