• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

I don't know what park to be in for my days with the exception of 2 adrs I made 90 days out
I park hop so just have to be at the park for a Partial time period
So I can hop parks those days

The early closing due to mnnshp I need to find out as no sense hopping to mk at 4 when they close at 7
What are your dates at the mouse?

I adore my crock pots.....or slow cookers as we tend to call them over here. Funnily enough I never use mine in summer.......always a winter thing.......love beef stroganoff.......but yes, I love having something cook all day.......sometimes cook a chicken overnight and around 2am I can sometimes smell the aromas drifting.......lovely!

:wave2:

Adorable pictures! Can't believe how much Chris has grown...............yes, Lucas looks ready for bed there doesn't he........:laughing:

Lovely boys.......I'll be everyone loved hearing Chris sing...........::yes::

Much cooler night last night, slept great!

Almost 8am......should really get up........:confused3 But, a day of a little housework and not much else.......nice looking morning, but rain predicted by lunch.......no BBQ tonight then.
Crock pot is just a brand of slow cooker. I'm starting to get very short tempered with their products as of late. My crock pot that's been in storage since college has been discontinued. I was looking up where to purchase a replacement lid and found out it had HORRIBLE reviews. People reporting it completely scorching their food on low. That joker landed itself in the trash. I'm not risking a potential fire risk. My sister's tends to overcook things on low too.....
Guess I will be purchasing a different brand or finding mom's super old one in storage. Anyone else remember the crock pots where the crock was permanently attached? That thing is still the best one we've ever owned just a pain to clean.

Anyone have any recommendations? I need a smaller one for my new place at the parents.

I use my "crock pot" slow-cooker all year round since I found lots of new recipes on Pinterest. I now use it for things like lasagna which I never did before. Or to do a whole chicken. Always feel virtuous to come home to it all ready.
Lovely bright morning here - though not too warm.
Have you heard about my chicken pasta? It's my favorite. It's a creamy chicken sauce with Italian seasoning. Serve over pasta or rice. Love it! I make it with my olive garden breadsticks,

I used to do a big grocery shopping couple of times a month
Now I have the basics and plan ahead

Since we don't do heavy or full meals but rarely, my big shopping days are for the cats

Yesterday dropped a lot on cat cat food
It should last them a good 19 days

I do not think they appreciate it
One car will eat anything including broccoli
The other snubs food she doesn't like

The theory that the cat will eat it if they are hungry enough does not fly at my house as I always give in
That's why I love dogs. My dog truly appreciates toys and presents. She also expects them.... I'll try to find my video and post a link. I signed her up for bark box and she loves them. She even opens her own Christmas/birthday presents.

Yes. Was posted a couple of weeks ago.
Yea someone mentioned it sometime back
I'm obviously behind. I was worried about it at first thinking you were going to have to slide it in and out like a credit card reader. Found pictures and it's just like the turnstiles. Sounds good to me! I like the little lockers I think. Good for people who travel light and just need to put sun glasses or something in. Appears my tiny backpack should fit too.

Went fine until some gal in there wanted to chat....

Everyone I meet in this area always asks you to church
Told her would see her Sunday night

Lol

Was not my best session on the machines but went slower today
:lmao:
Yes, yes they do. I get the strangest looks when I tell them I don't go. They always tell me they're going to pray for me. Most never ask if I have faith only if I go to church. Growing up I got called a devil worshiper on the daily because my family didn't go to church. Kids.... Just because we don't go does not mean we don't have faith. I tried many churches growing up and still haven't found one I like. I'm good on my own :) Some co-workers at the mennonite bakery used to ask me my beliefs. They were young and I didn't want to share too much as I didn't want to "corrupt" them in their parents mind and give them "Crazy" ideas. I told one that I tried to be the best person I could, have high morals, values, and give back. Oh boy.... I chose not to respond after that. :confused3
:faint:

TinyD sept 27 to October 2
Looks like the best day will be Tuesday or Wednesday for MK then, as I'm sure you've probably already looked. Tuesdays are always good days for MK anyways. Not sure why honestly... We have found that it's true though. Tuesdays always seem less busy. Major fall break week down here starts Saturday the 1st. Northern fall break starts 8th per my bookings... not sure how it differs down there. :wizard: Happy planning!!!
I've got to get on the ball with our planning too. We already know our days for eveything, but I need to set up a tentative FP booking schedule.

Rock and rolling again. Another ride in the rain up soon. Oh well, my plants are thanking me. Wonder if soccer is still on..... Half of me is hoping not. Have to run it by DD.

Do you have far to travel Lynne, if weather gets better?

Went fine until some gal in there wanted to chat....

Everyone I meet in this area always asks you to church
Told her would see her Sunday night

Lol

Was not my best session on the machines but went slower today

Hate when folks yak on forever..........

Glad you enjoyed it anyway........think I went too far too fast today.......lol.......dodgy hip playing up.......will have tomorrow off........shopping day.......groceries in morning.........some clothes and training shoes late afternoon.

I checked the calendar hours for the parks
The fw at mk are not on for some of the days I had in mind
So trying to decide which days for the Epcot/mk dates to set up

But, did see David cook is to preform Saturday so that is a game changer for me and need to decide what time to hit Epcot that day

Other than that, I need to make plans tonight for fp

I liked the system they had before
Do not like planning 2 months out on when I wa t to do a ride

Schumi one gal came in before I left
She had her music and ears plugged so she was able to avoid the talker

Schumi one gal came in before I left
She had her music and ears plugged so she was able to avoid the talker

Lucky her.........lol........best to be avoided if possible!

Sounds like a nice place though.........:thumbsup2

Yep, very well aware of that........this is not my first rodeo.
Sorry, didn't realize. Didn't mean it that way just didn't know if crock pot brand was abroad. I'm young and not very cultured as you've probably figured out. As we've had the "what do you call it" discussion on here before was thinking along those lines. :duck:
I checked the calendar hours for the parks
The fw at mk are not on for some of the days I had in mind
So trying to decide which days for the Epcot/mk dates to set up

But, did see David cook is to preform Saturday so that is a game changer for me and need to decide what time to hit Epcot that day

Other than that, I need to make plans tonight for fp

I liked the system they had before
Do not like planning 2 months out on when I wa t to do a ride
And 180 days out on what to eat if you want table service! That's my biggest annoyance.
I go back and forth between if I miss it or not. I lean more towards missing it than not. I just hate all the planning now. I love planning and I hate Disney planning we were all on even playing field back in the day. Now if you want to plan a last minute trip-- GOOD LUCK.

Crock pot is just a brand of slow cooker. I'm starting to get very short tempered with their products as of late. My crock pot that's been in storage since college has been discontinued. I was looking up where to purchase a replacement lid and found out it had HORRIBLE reviews. People reporting it completely scorching their food on low. That joker landed itself in the trash. I'm not risking a potential fire risk. My sister's tends to overcook things on low too.....
Guess I will be purchasing a different brand or finding mom's super old one in storage. Anyone else remember the crock pots where the crock was permanently attached? That thing is still the best one we've ever owned just a pain to clean.

Anyone have any recommendations? I need a smaller one for my new place at the parents.

Have you heard about my chicken pasta? It's my favorite. It's a creamy chicken sauce with Italian seasoning. Serve over pasta or rice. Love it! I make it with my olive garden breadsticks,
I've been thinking about getting an instance pot. Have you checked those out?

I did my adrs about 150 days out and moved them up to the lunch hour from dinner hour periods

Figured that way I could do one park in the morning then go to another one for lunch and some rides in that park afterwards

But in two different nights will hit mk for the parade and wishes and hit Epcot two different nights for eat to the beat
Trying for the first show for the Saturday

When I changed to an earlier dining time,!it was at 95 days out

What a mess to find the best time for beirgarten
But after stalking the site multiple times in the day and evening, I got what I wanted
Kind of...

Disney was fun at one time but not now due to all the set up and planning for adrs and fp

I'm doing something entirely crazy this trip to wdw... I'm not making adrs. We're just going to be there two days though with our first a split between he and Epcot, so we've already decided on sci fi for lunch and dinner at the house. The next day will be all in mk and I simply can not make a lunch desicion, dinner will be at the house again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter