Something About Nothing ... #12

Yep, Wednesday again..........

Finally gave in and started watching DS DVDs of Game of Thrones last night.........I rather strangely liked it! Takes a bit of getting into, but I'm hooked! My new binge watch......only saw 3 episodes last night, so should catch up easily......not for everyone and certainly not to be watched with kids regardless of age.......lol.......:blush: Kyle just laughed when I asked how roodie doodie it was........

Sun is shining but black clouds are looming around........got a friend popping in for lunch so have shrimp salad to prepare and made cheddar bay biscuits earlier.......from a box I brought back. But have the recipe to make them on my own........

7 weeks............:cheer2:

USA, yaaaa in 7 weeks for schumi

::yes::

Nearly forgot to wish our Keisha's middle DS a very :bday: :cake:party:

Hope he has a lovely day!

It's gone very hot here again this afternoon.......cloud all gone and sun is shining brightly! Well, apart from that one cloud that's just appeared again.

Think we'll get the BBQ out tonight.......I have maple BBQ flavour pork steaks and spicy chicken thighs. Will do some little baby potatoes and red peppers in foil with butter and cayenne pepper too.......that's dinner.

Maybe have a midweek cocktail too........:D

:bday: :cake: to keisha's middle son...Hope he has a blast at his party.

Having a hard time getting motivated today...I have a long list of chores and all I want to do is :coffee:

Time to get off my bum and get the laundry done:laundy:...I hear the dryer buzzing now.

Happy hump day to all :flower1:

Carole thanks for sharing your pictures from New York. Looks like you had a great time. That smile says everything :flower1:

RFF cute grandbabies.

Morning tink I'am with you on the motivation issue. I need to clean my desk off in my office today. Think I'am going to make some tuna salad and egg salad for lunch. Sounds like a distraction :rolleyes1

Happy birthday to Keisha son :bday:

I'm looking for a chicken to borrow and a harness to put it on so I can walk it around on the common area by his house. :)
I have one or 3 that you can borrow LOL! Actually I think we have one that would love a road trip but not so much the harness and and one who would probably be ok with the harness but not the car...the ladies have been complaining today as it has rained all day so far-storms rolled in last night.

Happy birthday to the birthday dude!

Awesome pics Schumi!

Have fun on the fastpass stuff Mac...I enjoyed doing it past 2 years-meant trip was closer

Orbitz has a couple All Stars for 115$ night/average right now(-+15% of coupon code of BYEBYE-random 6 days in September I plugged in dates.

HeHe Mony, the neighbor chickens were up at 5:30am the other day, seemed they were scared from the earlier storm. Lots of clucking, so I knew the storms were gone for that morning. I bet the big momma wouldn't mind a leash. It jumps into your arms on command. Others tend to be not as friendly.

Since I have the motherland ressie paid off in full , I'm out of luck with the code

Thanks for helping

A Disney employee told me I had to have my room paid in full or I could not make the fp set up

I get wrong info a lot but this one does not bother me
I have more than enough gc to cover all food, snacks, etc for that portion of the vacation
I'm good to go except for fp set up

Why am I in the mood to buy chickens and a coop?

I keep reading about chicks and that is on my mind

Growing up the parental built a checkin coop and raised chicks for eggs and Sunday dinner

Ever since they ate my pet , I rarely eat chicken

Growing up the parental built a checkin coop and raised chicks for eggs and Sunday dinner

Ever since they ate my pet , I rarely eat chicken

Lol........I don't like chickens unless they're on my plate..........:rolleyes1

Just off phone to my mum, after she filled me in on all the doom and gloom of folks she knows that have died this week :confused3.......asked her if she fancied a few nights away at the Atholl Palace we went to last year........turns out my mum has a better social life than I do. She's busy that week.........:rotfl:

Will take my husband instead ::yes::

Lovely evening here............pork steaks and chicken were just delicious................I'm full. Made a small-ish pitcher of Woo Woo's

Game of Thrones later too..........:wave2:

Lol........I don't like chickens unless they're on my plate..........:rolleyes1

Just off phone to my mum, after she filled me in on all the doom and gloom of folks she knows that have died this week :confused3.......asked her if she fancied a few nights away at the Atholl Palace we went to last year........turns out my mum has a better social life than I do. She's busy that week.........:rotfl:

Will take my husband instead ::yes::

Lovely evening here............pork steaks and chicken were just delicious................I'm full. Made a small-ish pitcher of Woo Woo's

Game of Thrones later too..........:wave2:

Your meal sounds good! I'm not that keen on cooking on barbecue unless hubs wants to take over.
Lovely evening here on the edge of the Peak District too. Hubs has been away all day helping my brother with electrical work at his village club where he is the stage manager for the local amateur dramatics group - they are really good at working together when there is a big job to be done.
I went with DD and the littlies for a walk and feeding ducks and geese then to a new ice cream farm - oh my the choices were amazing - including Mega Shakes!
image.jpeg Made chicken tikka masala for tonight and we will watch the next Containment- wish we had the whole series recorded - that's how we like to enjoy drama!

I have one or 3 that you can borrow LOL! Actually I think we have one that would love a road trip but not so much the harness and and one who would probably be ok with the harness but not the car...the ladies have been complaining today as it has rained all day so far-storms rolled in last night.

Happy birthday to the birthday dude!

Awesome pics Schumi!

Have fun on the fastpass stuff Mac...I enjoyed doing it past 2 years-meant trip was closer

Orbitz has a couple All Stars for 115$ night/average right now(-+15% of coupon code of BYEBYE-random 6 days in September I plugged in dates.
I thought of the chicken reading the news paper when I got that e-mail. That would be something for him to wake up to. Unfortunately I would fear for the safety of the chicken.

Afternoon y'all!!!

Mac I hadn't even considered FP times for mnsshp days but we were going to be in mk for one entire day so I don't think it will affect us much. We're only giving the mouse 2 days since we wanted more time at home.

Wow, that ice cream looks good, Real! We have a dairy farm not too far from the home that makes their own ice cream. Lets just say, we visit only a few times a year. I also buy milk while I'm there too.

think we're going to go mexican tonight. DD made salsa and we bought corn, fresh from the field, so maybe steak or chicken or both. Now I'm hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter