Something About Nothing ... #12

i joined a womens small gym this week and trying to keep at it as much as i can.
i have to do something with the way the clothes aren't fitting anymore......o_O

i know i could cut out my desserts but what fun is that i ask you.

weather here hit 93 which was a good thing as i was tired of 99 and 100....
makes it seem almost normal weather now.

the gym was empty the past 3 days as i guess it was too hot for anyone to be there.
it is ac so very doable.
it is just the driving there and back that is the tough part.

i sit at night and make a list of everything i will eat on my vacation.
and then i calculate how many minutes i have to be on the treadmill
figure if i can take off some of the fat now and before the vacation, i will be able to eat what i want on the vacation and go back to the gym after trip is over.

my thinking is not logical but it works for me.

hope all are having a good weekend so far.
just think, summer is half over soon.

Het Carole...set a place for me too...I'm probably too late, it's bedtime there now.

Mac...I do the same thing as you...diet and exercise a few months prior so I can pig out on our trip. I don't go to the gym, I cut grass with a pushmower and walk...works for me.

Lol you two ladies are welcome anytime...........steaks were perfect........everything was lovely. Dh is fabulous with the outdoor grill........

Mac, full of admiration for the gym commitment.........hope you enjoy it and it'll be worth it........

Sitting in garden room as its gone cooler.........apparently after Monday our summer is over........lol......cooler weather to come next week..........

Trying to walk here too, but it's been too hot last week or so......even by the sea where we are usually a little cooler.........

Just had some olives, cheese, prosciutto and chilli crackers........not great for the diet, and not really hungry, but, we just fancied a snack with the red wine.......staying up late tonight.......I love this room as we don't have a tv in it........very relaxing..........chatting about Orlando.....no surprise there.........

Where is KFish and StL........haven't seen them post for a while........

About bedtime here now.........almost 1am Sunday morning........no need for us to be up early........DH jets off Monday morning........so Sunday is a day of chilling, BBQing and watching the Hungarian GP.......not a bad way to spend a Sunday..........:)

Ahh, 2 very hot games, one long hot drive, one drive through the eye of the storm, with rain so hard, had to pull off the road for a bit, until the storm passed. Hopefully no ride in a storm tomorrow. Rinse and repeat for 2 more hot games. I followed the shade. Happily shared those that set up shade covers. Now have to do laundry. Little one used her jersey to wipe face, as even the suntan lotion was just dripping with the sweat all the time. Plus, all uniform is sweaty too.

Took a late dinner in a diner. It was delicious. Best part, it is known for it's cheesecakes, so little one said she wanted a slice of the chocolate chip kind. Well, guy gave her two boxes, with each having a half of a medium sized cheesecake. She is in heaven. Me, belly up and ready for the shower. Older one finished up the left overs.

Well, the rain missed our place, so still 91 right now.

Enjoy your Saturday evening homies. Peaceful one too.

Well........

Did our girl win the game?

Won one and tied one. They need to win one more than win the first place. So, two more wins would be awesome. The game they tied, they should have won, but they were more out of gas than the other team. Soccer mom reporting. Thanks for asking Mac.

Another quick drive by. Mom and I went shopping for 12 hours today. I'm beat and rental turns are tomorrow. Few snaps of the tiny house.

Current not finished... But livable. One picture is taken from the wall furthest away from the bed the other is taken from the foot of the bed. Loving my kitchen and bar. Just wish I had upper shelving installed so I could finish unpacking and use it.

Any recommendations on back Splashes? We're doing all open upper shelving in finished wood.
View attachment 183428
View attachment 183429

LOVE!!! the bedroom wall! I may have to copy that when we get tonout upstairs remodeling.

LOVE!!! the bedroom wall! I may have to copy that when we get tonout upstairs remodeling.
can't see pics very well when i'm on the iphone.
now i am in the blue room, i opened up the above pics.

looking at the bedroom, is that house siding at the head of the bed....walls look like it is outside but a bedroom isn't set up like that.

is this a modern style now?

do have to say it is a very pleasant color.

Won one and tied one. They need to win one more than win the first place. So, two more wins would be awesome. The game they tied, they should have won, but they were more out of gas than the other team. Soccer mom reporting. Thanks for asking Mac.

lets hope her team wins again!
and again after that win!

can't see pics very well when i'm on the iphone.
now i am in the blue room, i opened up the above pics.

looking at the bedroom, is that house siding at the head of the bed....walls look like it is outside but a bedroom isn't set up like that.

is this a modern style now?

do have to say it is a very pleasant color.

I believe the technique is called slatwall panels. IMO it gives the room such a quaint, cottage feel :goodvibes

Lynne glad dd did well......... tough games though in that heat!

Lovely sunny Sunday morning here :sunny:

Quiet day today.........

Schumi, absolutely adore every one of the minionions you posted !!

Lol........if the last one is true I must be absolutely brilliant........:rotfl:

You doing the gym today?

Guys turned up bright and early to treat and redo our decking area........apart from keeping them topped up with drinks and snacks I've done nothing else.

Dull now but still warmish.......sitting watching Hungarian GP............watching for rain as I have washing out.....should be dry soon..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter