• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey a view from our room. Lol

0707310D-81AA-4A6E-9DAB-77AFBEEC16B1.jpg
Looks familiar....

tap on your wall and see if you get a reply.

they were next door to me on a january stay at rpr.
and i did get a reply back from knocking on the wall....

tap on your wall and see if you get a reply.

they were next door to me on a january stay at rpr.
and i did get a reply back from knocking on the wall....

Yep, knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me.

You gals are too much.

DS and I are in Gringotts single with about 5 minute wait with breakdown now. Trying to link up with stang to say hi.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

For the bluers from us over here too...................have a lovely trip to celebrate

:D

:cake: :cake: Birthday wishes for the Bluer couple! Glad to be enjoying the parks as a great way to celebrate.

party::bday::bday: to the bluers...celebrate today and tomorrow and the next day... you deserve it after the hard times you had this year.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :goodvibes
I'm working as usual...

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone.

Today is DW b day and mine is tomorrow. We both turned 21. :rolleyes:

Yes, this year has been really crazy with family health issues so far. Between both dads and DW's sister we are full. I did not mention but a close neighbor/friend just lost his wife this past Monday. The funeral is tomorrow and we are going to miss it. We already spent time with him and he understands. She was 40 and leaves behind her husband, and three young children. She ended up with leukemia about 6-7 years ago and won that battle. Then about 3-4 months ago it came back. After a few rounds of kemo she was in remission but with low immune system she ended up getting an infection and went septic. After just under 2 weeks she passed away.

This is just crazy with everything and our hearts go out to him and the 3 children. It's going to be a struggle for him and we hope to help as much.

Hey, my father is doing pretty good besides the pernement ilostomy. My FIL is getting better after the bypass but having issues with nerve damage in his right arm. DW's sister is doing fine after a scare. Hey after this past week with a death all others seem so simple and small.

But anyway we are enjoying sometime as a family, as you truly don't know what the next day brings. Some know just my personal history with my back and got a new lease on life too. So as I say, have fun like there is no tomorrow.

Hugs and high fives to all my homies!!!:grouphug::jumping3:

DH pretty much said it all but I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes too. It is great to have all of the homies here. It is like a really great extended family. We are having a great time like we always do. Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend.
:grouphug::thanks:

so if Mrs bluer's birthday is today and yours is tomorrow and married at age 21, that means she is one day older than you.

guess this means she is the boss due to seniority....

ladies rule.

good to read you both are having a good time !

think you should start marching in your room around 2 in the morning to wake pcstang up.....
maybe he wil think there is a party going on and come up and join you.

just in case you are wondering, weather is miserable.
pouring rain all day and it is cold.

please send all your sunshine my way.

keisha, love seeing those mini onion gang

I love the mini onions.

We just arrived at US to walk around till mr worldwide time. There is already a crowd waiting to get into the music plaza area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter