Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofyfigment beautiful picture. You both look very happy. Wishing you both the very best.

Nice to see you Mrs bluer..........hope you're doing ok too :)

Up bright and early again today.......beautiful, but cool looking day. Going to do all the bedding I think.

It's Wednesday I think...........

We have our general election next month.......fed up with hearing about it already.........regardless what side you're on they all come out with the same old promises!!

Have a good day :D

i was going to say what are you doing up this time of night.
then i remember that you live across the pond.....

yes, it is wednesday and looking forward to Bluer's cat of the week pic.

mrs bluer, good to see you here.
hope all is going smooth for dad now and hope he is back home soon.

Happy hump day:)

blu cru - hope things keep progressing for you!

carole - that sounds like so much fun. I know squat re racing but the experience sounds like a ton of fun.

off to my own version of the races, still down to one car

I shouldn`t put the light on so early really mac when I`m mooching in early :tiptoe:

Don`t run too hard Janet.......it`s not good for you.......I have yet to see a happy or smiley jogger!!!!

Got laundry all done again today. Cooking Maple syrup chicken tonight.....forgot to add some water before I put it in oven.........syrup has burned.....so had to start again....ran out to store to get fresh chicken pieces as everything else I had was frozen. Will still be nice.

Just saw a horrible post on CB on the cheating thread. Horrible comment.

Last edited:
schumi, i have had days like that when i cook and screw it all up.

we now call those days, pizza days with dominoes.

schumi, i have had days like that when i cook and screw it all up.

we now call those days, pizza days with dominoes.

I was tempted for takeout.........but worked out lovely.........but like I told you.......I forgot to put my sweet potato in.....doh!!! I`m glad I didn`t have anything really important to do today..........bit of brain fade I think.

I have posts missing from my trip report.......have emailed admin as I still don`t think we have a moderator of our own anymore......Todd is gone and I`m not sure about Bev???

Maybe it`s a glitch.....hope so. Thing is the posts are still on the people who posted them`s profile page. Weird.

Catching up on tv tonight :)

I was tempted for takeout.........but worked out lovely.........but like I told you.......I forgot to put my sweet potato in.....doh!!! I`m glad I didn`t have anything really important to do today..........bit of brain fade I think.

I have posts missing from my trip report.......have emailed admin as I still don`t think we have a moderator of our own anymore......Todd is gone and I`m not sure about Bev???

Maybe it`s a glitch.....hope so. Thing is the posts are still on the people who posted them`s profile page. Weird.

Catching up on tv tonight :)
Is Todd metrowest? I noticed he hasn't been posting for a while now.

yup, he last posted jan 15th.
i checked his profile and that is the last time he has been around.

don't know who the mods for the darkside are.

i'm sure they all cover this side of the Dis periodically.

but, we are known for being the red headed children of the dis.....
and i'm proud of that!

Great news Bluer.

Will be going home on Friday. Ready for the week to end.

Happy Tax Day for us that have today as the deadline.

:woohoo:papa bluer is home...hope he settles in nicely and the blu crew can get back to normal soon.

Finished my 7 days straight at work and mostly just relaxed today...tomorrow is chore day....maybe:rolleyes1

Miss metro on here...hope he's ok.

Happy hump day to all :flower1:

tink, it seems like it was just yesterday that you said tomorrow was the first day of a seven day stretch for you at work.....

now this is a blonde sentence that only a blonde could write..:worship:

Evening everyone!

Thanks for the compliments about Chris. We had a great trip!

Bluer - glad to hear Dad is home. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Goofy - Congratulations! I was married at the Yacht Club in 2009. It really is the greatest place to get married...gotta love Disney!

Is Todd metrowest? I noticed he hasn't been posting for a while now.

Yes.....Metro West..........he no longer posts on the boards.

:woohoo:papa bluer is home...hope he settles in nicely and the blu crew can get back to normal soon.

Finished my 7 days straight at work and mostly just relaxed today...tomorrow is chore day....maybe:rolleyes1

Miss metro on here...hope he's ok.

Happy hump day to all :flower1:

Enjoy your days off Vicki......you certainly deserve them. Todd is doing great. He's busy with real life and really is doing fine.......but yes I miss him posting on here too. I'll tell him he's missed.........:)

tink, it seems like it was just yesterday that you said tomorrow was the first day of a seven day stretch for you at work.....

now this is a blonde sentence that only a blonde could write..:worship:

I must be blonde too...........I understood it...........lol.........

Evening everyone!

Thanks for the compliments about Chris. We had a great trip!

Bluer - glad to hear Dad is home. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Goofy - Congratulations! I was married at the Yacht Club in 2009. It really is the greatest place to get married...gotta love Disney!

Glad you had a great trip KFish...........and you do have a real little cutie there.........he looks a lot like his daddy......:)

I've got something to do today..........just can't quite remember what it is yet........it's early here though :tiptoe:

can't believe it is morning time already.
i'm guzzling coffee as i type........have to as it is wake up time now....

have to take the one year old kitty to the vet very soon.
we named her Blue R.
she is a half blue russian
now if i ever wanted to get her a screen name for the dis, it might get complicated as we already have a Bluer 101 here.

ouchie, she is getting her shots today.
i always have to leave the room when the vet gives them.
i can't bear to see the shots given.....

i'm such a wimp

have a great day homies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter