• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A first here So much snow it knocked satellite dish out of alignment. Can't get thru to provider to place service call. Dh going to give it a whirl after work. Weeee. Least we have electric!

Hope those out east are faring well

A first here So much snow it knocked satellite dish out of alignment. Can't get thru to provider to place service call. Dh going to give it a whirl after work. Weeee. Least we have electric!

Hope those out east are faring well

Least you got electric........it looks nasty what they're showing on the news over here.........hope you get your dish sorted :)

Just checking in to say HI and see how everyone is doing. Hope everyone up north is safe and warm.

:wave2:............hope you're all ok down there too.........:)

Managed to see the asteroid the other night through telescope ...........looked cool!!

Been a bit bored today........but meeting one of my closest friends for the day tomorrow.......looking forward to a good old catch up there.

Been thinking it's Wednesday all day today...........:wave2:

Hi all....finally done digging out! So the storm was pretty bad and VERY cold, but we did not get quite the projected totals that they were forecasting. Its hard to tell how much we did get because of the wind and drifts, but at least a foot...maybe 16 inches. No school today :cool1: and a 2 hour delay tomorrow morning.

Hopefully this will be our only snow storm of the season!

Janet..........my stir fry was lush............both of them hate fresh ginger and make faces when I cook with it....so I was glad they had finished theirs by the time I had cooked mine......could eat it without grimaces all around me :) hope the play is fun tonight :thumbsup2 pcstang.........I'm jealous you've been on those rides...........maybe one day...DH says I'm on my own with those. I hear you on the flight prices.....my mum and I came home from New York last year in 1st with BA, but we got an amazing deal and no way were we turning it down. Is Ireland business or pleasure........not a place I ever want to go to, but some of it looks very pretty. Been up in the attic with telescope and DS watching for the asteroid that's passing through.......think we may be too early, will try again later. Skies are amazingly clear tonight so should see it ok. Off to sky watch again.......:wave2:

The rides were a little crazy! Glad I did them once but probably won't again....
Ireland is strictly for pleasure. Not sure it's going to happen now, my Inlaws are backing out of watching my 3 kids:(

Thoughts going out to all you up north! Brrrr! 15 more days and we will back in orlando! Feels like forever although it's only 22 days since we were there last.

if i had to chose between a box of chocolates and a dozen red roses, or a trip to the darkside, guess which one it would be?

i'll give you a hint.
i live where the snow gathers.

you've been back home for about 3 weeks and returning to the darkside in the next 2 weeks, i'm betting you don't have a long drive....

and if you live near where the sunshine is out in the winter and you don't have to wear boots, hats, gloves, eskimo coats, i would volunteer to stay at your place and watch the kidlettes so youse could go to ireland.

you do have wifi and cable?
well, if you don't, i take back my offer.

if i had to chose between a box of chocolates and a dozen red roses, or a trip to the darkside, guess which one it would be? i'll give you a hint. i live where the snow gathers. you've been back home for about 3 weeks and returning to the darkside in the next 2 weeks, i'm betting you don't have a long drive.... and if you live near where the sunshine is out in the winter and you don't have to wear boots, hats, gloves, eskimo coats, i would volunteer to stay at your place and watch the kidlettes so youse could go to ireland. you do have wifi and cable? well, if you don't, i take back my offer.

Bring it! Wifi, directtv, pool and 4000 sq ft for you to enjoy! Not to mention, top of the line mattresses! I'll even pay for airfare! Not real happy they are backing out:( My awesome wife wants me to go without her but....I don't think that's a great idea.

It's about a 5 hour drive for us. I make it as often as possible! I can't wait until we can move back to central Florida.

Hi all....finally done digging out! So the storm was pretty bad and VERY cold, but we did not get quite the projected totals that they were forecasting. Its hard to tell how much we did get because of the wind and drifts, but at least a foot...maybe 16 inches. No school today :cool1: and a 2 hour delay tomorrow morning.

Hopefully this will be our only snow storm of the season!

Been watching it on the news, thankfully you didn't get it too bad. We have family on Long Island so it's always a concern......have a great day off school :thumbsup2

Thoughts going out to all you up north! Brrrr! 15 more days and we will back in orlando! Feels like forever although it's only 22 days since we were there last.

Yay for being back in Orlando.........not jealous at all :scratchin

and if you live near where the sunshine is out in the winter and you don't have to wear boots, hats, gloves, eskimo coats, i would volunteer to stay at your place and watch the kidlettes so youse could go to ireland.

you do have wifi and cable?
well, if you don't, i take back my offer.

I volunteer second........:thumbsup2

Bit wild and windy here this morning..........hoping snow stays away a bit longer.......not heading out for a few hours yet to meet my friend so will weather watch till then. Where I'm meeting her today has its own little micro climate........they can get 2 foot of snow and we at the coast have nothing.......it's only 25 minutes away.

I'm going to think it's Thursday today............thought it was Wednesday all day yesterday........mac.......it's Wednesday :wave2:

You are all invited! 70F today...shorts and flip flops! I strongly dislike the cold!
Schumi - you live in Scotland, correct?

now that i know what day this really is, it goes to show that carole really is smart.

ok, carole and i will babysitt the kiddlettes and it will be fun.

i saw you thru the direct tv in on the deal
smart move.

how long will you be in ireland?

We are going back to Orlando in 17 days! And we were just there for two weeks at Christmas. Too much time between vacations if you ask me :rolleyes1

Been watching it on the news, thankfully you didn't get it too bad. We have family on Long Island so it's always a concern......have a great day off school :thumbsup2

Where is your family on Long Island?

Bring it! Wifi, directtv, pool and 4000 sq ft for you to enjoy! Not to mention, top of the line mattresses! I'll even pay for airfare! Not real happy they are backing out:( My awesome wife wants me to go without her but....I don't think that's a great idea. It's about a 5 hour drive for us. I make it as often as possible! I can't wait until we can move back to central Florida.

Your are south of me probably. It takes us 2 1/2 plus 1/2 hour stop at ft drum.

We are going to miss you by a few days. We are doing an overnight next weekend.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

You are all invited! 70F today...shorts and flip flops! I strongly dislike the cold!
Schumi - you live in Scotland, correct?

Haven't lived in Scotland for 20 years now.......I hate the cold with a passion.......I was born in the wrong climate we are at zero today with added windchill.......snow.......dull.......just horrible. 70 sounds just lovely.......:thumbsup2

now that i know what day this really is, it goes to show that carole really is smart.

ok, carole and i will babysitt the kiddlettes and it will be fun.

::yes:: ::yes::

Where is your family on Long Island?

Oakdale........loved it there......I could happily live there. We stayed there at one of my cousins home for 10 nights and had 5 nights in the City..........just me and mum :wave2:

Just back in from having lunch and shopping with my friend.......had lovely time but left early as snow was getting heavy...........nice catch up though.

So cold now. Just had white hot chocolate.

Happy Wednesday :wave2:

Hump hump who's there?

We have the basic channels back after mr climbed the roof. Dtv tells me it was off so long without signal might take a few days to reload or dish could've gone out of whack from the storm. At least I have the Super Bowl station.

Sunny here snow almost looks pretty

Wahoo, it's Wednesday already.

We only got 4 or so inches of snow. So happy. Roads already clear. Temperature not helping though. 18 today, with 8 F degrees by Sunday. My hands are cold even in my gloves. Cold wind does not help either. Sunny, so I will take that. Wishing it was 70 today. It will be a few months before we get that temperature.

White chocolate. Hmmm, I like milk chocolate better, but my DD loves hot chocolate, white or milk. It's that time of year to drink it.

Thanks for the picture Bluer.

Hi :wave:

PC...70F sounds heavenly...30F here and Orlando is a 7 1/2 hour drive for me...I hate the drive so we usually fly since it's only a 1 hour flight...just wish airfare would go down with the gas prices.

Janet...glad you got your tv back...I lost my dtv signal last time it snowed but it came back when I cleared the dish off and trimmed the tree branches around it.

Hot chocolate sounds good..time to fire up the keurig.

Having a nice day off watching Dr Who and doing laundry:laundy:

Thanks for letting us know what day it is Mr bluer...I might have gone to work by mistake.

Happy hump day everyone...stay warm :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter