Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening homies
Hope everyone is well

also managed to convince my bf that he need more than one pair of shorts for the trip :cool1:

in other news i got a job:yay: can i get a whoop whoop !
its in a after school care, will probably be working with couple of kids who need one on one support because of behavior disorders or a little boy who has autism. I cant wait i´ve work there before and loved it, also it really functions well with school and is connected to my education, double win:woohoo:

So how is everybody doing?

WOOOOT.......

WOOOOOOOT.....

WOOOOOOOTTTTT.......

on getting the job!

i hope you put time in so you can take your planned, paid for vacation next month....

TBK - I'm not familiar with the FL real estate laws but in PA:

A signed lease grants you a leaseholder estate with some form of periodic tenancy (i.e. monthly or annual) that affords you specific rights as a tenant. check your lease for the following two clauses:

a) notice to show the property (typically at least 24 - 48 hours)

b) the new owner can file eviction papers if they'd want to reside in the home, but you should be permitted to live there until your lease is up. If you're on a month-to-month, only 30 days required.

good luck:)

Carole - what wonderful news!!!:dance3:you must be so proud.

tracie - no hershey's kiss will be safe tonight;)have fun, hope it's not raining there like it is here.

Good afternoon homies :wave:

Carole, congrats to Kyle and to you for raising such a smart son.:thumbsup2

Mikkimus, congrats to you on your new job.

and congrats to me for paying off my trip yesterday:woohoo:

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

Mikkimús;45848768 said:

Congratulations Miss MM..........hope you really enjoy it :thumbsup2

Carole - what wonderful news!!!:dance3:you must be so proud.

Thanks, we are so very proud of him.

Carole, congrats to Kyle and to you for raising such a smart son.:thumbsup2

and congrats to me for paying off my trip yesterday:woohoo:

Thanks Vicki, think he takes after his dad brains wise :rolleyes1 and well done on paying the trip off.........that always feels good to do :thumbsup2

Talking of trips.................

I`M GOING TO NEW YORK :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yep going next April with my mum and my niece. Going for a week and I can`t wait. I have always wanted to go there so badly, my mum`s sister and my 2 cousins are there so it`s a mix of family and touristy things :cool1:

My mum`s first flight as well, she has never left the UK before, so we are all beyond excited for her!!!!! Plus she gets to see her sister that she hasn`t seen for years, and I haven`t seen my cousins for 20 odd years! Should be fun :dance3:

Have a good weekend all :thumbsup2

you are right homie, it is friday....

mr mac was sick and couldn't go to work today.
around noontime i was thinking it was saturday.

he didn't get under foot though by being at home.
he slept most of the time.

and i did my errands....

mr mac was sick and couldn't go to work today.

Aww...hope the Mr Mac is feeling better today :hug:

I`ve just had the nicest morning.

DH was in bed as he had been nights, so DS and I went for a long walk along the beach for about 2 hours, weather was lovely if a bit breezy......sun was shining and we just chatted about anything and everything. Even stopped for an ice cream at the beach cafe. Just lovely.

When we got home the mail had been delivered and his welcome letter from University had arrived and he laughed.........they have given them homework before they even start :lmao: :lmao: Just to prepare them a little bit apparently. I did laugh. He showed me what it was..........REALLY scary Math!!!!! Not my subject at all :confused3

Really should do some housework.......maybe not.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone :wave2:

Mikkimús;45848768 said:
also managed to convince my bf that he need more than one pair of shorts for the trip :cool1:

its in a after school care, will probably be working with couple of kids who need one on one support because of behavior disorders or a little boy who has autism. I cant wait i´ve work there before and loved it, also it really functions well with school and is connected to my education, double win:woohoo:

So how is everybody doing?

WOOT-WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new job. I have to say my heart was warmed when you said the special needs kids line up with your education. I have one kid with autism and one with aspergers. There just aren't enough people going into special needs facets of education. I already thought you were just super COOL, but now I love you. :flower3:

Gonna ketchup now.

join the gang in wishing

RockyHorrorBirthday.jpg

to mac:dance3:

thank you homie keisha!

you know that is one of my favorite movies........dammit janet.....

nwa ha ha

with a bit of a mind slip
you're into a time slip
and nothing can ever be the same

I do lament it's passing @ HHN

didja make mr mac some chicken soup?

carole before I forget that trip to NYC sounds amazing, how cool to be able to visit with ur mum:thumbsup2

keisha, i really do miss the rocky horror show that was at hhn some years back.

the lead dude, in all ways, was fantastic!

carole, forgot to say before, HOORAY, you get to explore the states again and see relatives!!

hopefully the weather will be good in new york when you go there.

i hate getting up early.

too bad i have to get used to it.
skool bells will be ringing.

when i get up too early, i always forget to something.
:laughing:

i pushed the wrong button when i wanted to add one more thing to the post...

weather.

it's not hot here anymore.
and i miss it......

35, make that 34 more wakeups.
i don't sleep well the night prior to a trip....

getting closer.......

i hate getting up early.

too bad i have to get used to it.
skool bells will be ringing.

I'm with ya....this time next week Ry will be back to school...first day.

Yay, but I am NOT looking forward to getting up early again! :headache:

(least you get a little break on vacation :thumbsup2 ...we don't vacation during school year)

i hear ya.
i have to be at school on wednesday.

if i can get up early again tomorrow, then i know i won't over sleep on wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter