Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were nearly at the bottom of the page again!!

Well, LOTR was ok. Not ever going to be a favourite of mine but it passed what seemed like a month!!!!!

We have the extended version apparently.

Beem warm today, high of 78degrees. It`s raining now though.

Quiet night ahead. Movie and early night.

Hope everyone`s good :thumbsup2

did i just see minniejack zoom thru here?

Carole, well, 78 degrees is better than 48 degrees.

you can do the converting, as i'm better with farenheit vs celsius.

fang u all very much for the BD wishes:cool1:, don't feel a day over 80

Have a feeling MJ's packing her DD up for skool too this week.

We are getting ready to head out to Fast Eddie's and then we are going to a Vodka distillery tour afterwards. :thumbsup2

Fast Eddie's

http://www.fasteddiesbonair.com/fr_home.cfm

It finally cooled down here....only 87 yesterday and supposed to be sunny and 84 today! It seems like February was the last time it felt this good.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

i need a vodka drink after that web site...clicked the link to load (crappy Verizon dial up pretending to be DSL:rolleyes1) then come back to it. somebody must've been using my laptop and the sound was so loud when the page did materialize i jumped a mile lol

We were nearly at the bottom of the page again!!

Well, LOTR was ok. Not ever going to be a favourite of mine but it passed what seemed like a month!!!!!

We have the extended version apparently.

Beem warm today, high of 78degrees. It`s raining now though.

Quiet night ahead. Movie and early night.

Hope everyone`s good :thumbsup2
Did u watch one or the trilogy? LOTR is great but it'd been even better if Frodo had fallen in the pit:rolleyes1

OK OK, I get it. Life is in charge & I am just along for the ride. Got it.

I'm rolling with the punches. the "really expensive, didn't have my car for a week, you should prolly just get a whole new car & stop band-aiding (repairing) this one" punches. the "I know you are 3 months into your year-long lease, but I have a potental buyer & need to show the house at 7am" punches.

Oh, and my :love:b/f:love: leaves for basic in like, 3 weeks. :worried: I'm so proud of him, but I'm gonna miss him so much. we really are best friends.:hug:

ok, thats whats going on here! :laughing: What are my Homies up to??? popcorn::

Did u watch one or the trilogy? LOTR is great but it'd been even better if Frodo had fallen in the pit:rolleyes1

Oh we watched the whole trilogy over the last couple of days!!!!!! I was exhausted after it.

Well just got a phone call, DS back surgery has been postponed till next Thursday. I know these things can`t be helped but when you get yourself prepared and then whoom....it`s changed. It`s annoying.

:(

OK OK, I get it. Life is in charge & I am just along for the ride. Got it.

I'm rolling with the punches. the "really expensive, didn't have my car for a week, you should prolly just get a whole new car & stop band-aiding (repairing) this one" punches. the "I know you are 3 months into your year-long lease, but I have a potental buyer & need to show the house at 7am" punches.

Oh, and my :love:b/f:love: leaves for basic in like, 3 weeks. :worried: I'm so proud of him, but I'm gonna miss him so much. we really are best friends.:hug:

ok, thats whats going on here! :laughing: What are my Homies up to??? popcorn::

are you a realtor? I'm 'retired' but still in referral.

i feel ur pain on the car, good luck

Oh we watched the whole trilogy over the last couple of days!!!!!! I was exhausted after it.

Well just got a phone call, DS back surgery has been postponed till next Thursday. I know these things can`t be helped but when you get yourself prepared and then whoom....it`s changed. It`s annoying.

:(

groan, canceled surgery is the pits! Will the recovery time affect DS's school year?

I had orc-y ;)nightmares after the movies. imo LOTR would be such good fit @ U.

I have a another bushel basket full of tomatoes from the garden begging to be canned...may just gift them to food bank:rolleyes1

since 4 am, i have been taking care of the "kids".......formerly known as the parental units.

now i'm home starting the cooking for dinner.

obviously, i lead a dull life.

Hey, Homies!

It's been too long. I've missed you.

Mac, diue to work issues, we've had to cancel our September Ren Faire plans.... :furious:

However, I FINALLY BOUGHT MY ANNUAL PASS AND BOOKED A ROOM AT ROYAL PACIFIC FOR NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I got off the phone with the reservationist, did a dance, called Brent at work, and did another dance. After three long years away, I'm drooling over trip plans and can't wait to go. We are staying over the weekend at an off sight hotel for a dog show, and then checking into RP for four days to play. We've read all the Harry Potter books with Jared, watched all the movies, and have immersed ourselves in many other aspects of Universal. I'm so ready to BE there seeing the sights, hearing the sounds, eating the yummies, screaming on the coasters, and loving every moment of it. Jared likes coasters now, too! :hyper:

So, would it be worthwhile to reserve dinner at Lombardi's for the night show?

hey guys.... :wave2:

Trippie started for those interested....link in sig....

keishashadow said:
are you a realtor? I'm 'retired' but still in referral.

i feel ur pain on the car, good luck

no, I'm the renter. who just signed a lease for 12 months. And 3 months in the realtor calls me - the landlord didn't even contact me about it!!
almost a week ago now though.....no news is good news??

no, I'm the renter. who just signed a lease for 12 months. And 3 months in the realtor calls me - the landlord didn't even contact me about it!!
almost a week ago now though.....no news is good news??

well, that sucks.....the realtor calls and the landlord doesn't give you a heads up.

the landlord is already wanting to show the place while you are still newly in it?

is he trying to sell the place or what?

i'm with the, no news is good news too.

Hey, Homies!

Mac, diue to work issues, we've had to cancel our September Ren Faire plans.... :furious:

However, I FINALLY BOUGHT MY ANNUAL PASS AND BOOKED A ROOM AT ROYAL PACIFIC FOR NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I got off the phone with the reservationist, did a dance, called Brent at work, and did another dance. After three long years away, I'm drooling over trip plans and can't wait to go. We are staying over the weekend at an off sight hotel for a dog show, and then checking into RP for four days to play. We've read all the Harry Potter books with Jared, watched all the movies, and have immersed ourselves in many other aspects of Universal. I'm so ready to BE there seeing the sights, hearing the sounds, eating the yummies, screaming on the coasters, and loving every moment of it. Jared likes coasters now, too! :hyper:

i looked at my calendar and thought to myself, if tamie tu tu has gone to bristol faire without me, i will have to pout.....

i'm sorry you had to call that trip off.
i was looking forward to it as much as youse were!

but, better news is you are going on vacation to the darkside this year!!!
with the purchase of the ap, maybe you'll be swinging another trip in before the year is out.

i'm sure your boys are thrilled.

you will have so much to do since things have been added over the past 3 years.

one of my friends did the dinner at lombards and had the viewing of the show there.
they said the food was good and worth it for them.
it was a group of 4 peeps that went in July.
they said they had to return to lombards early in order to get seats on the back porch area.

homie, i'm glad your back here.
you were missed.

Carole, the surgery has been pushed back?
is that a good thing or bad thing for all of youse?

i know kyle will be fine after the surgery.
don't worry.
well, don't worry a lot.

you have been back home a few weeks now and i assume you are getting back to your regular routine.
i always find it difficult to return to everyday life after a vacation.

Hey, Homies!

:wave2: We`ve missed you too.....lovely to see you back posting :goodvibes

Unless you really love Lombards I wouldn`t bother with the dinner ressie.......we didn`t think it was necessary as you get a really good view of the night show from most places around the lagoon. We sat down from Kwik-E-Mart/IFF and had a great view.

hey guys.... :wave2:

Trippie started for those interested....link in sig....

YAY.....looking forward to this one :thumbsup2

Carole, the surgery has been pushed back?
is that a good thing or bad thing for all of youse?

i know kyle will be fine after the surgery.
don't worry.
well, don't worry a lot.

you have been back home a few weeks now and i assume you are getting back to your regular routine.
i always find it difficult to return to everyday life after a vacation.

It is so annoying after he was all psyched up to get it done that day and then he has to wait again. Scheduled for next Thursday all being good!!!!

But it just means he has a shorter recovery time to start Uni.........as................

HE GOT HIS 1ST CHOICE PLACE AT UNIVERSITY

party: party: party:

We are so proud of him he has done so well ::yes::

So 5 years studying Chemical Engineering, he`s so looking forward to it as well.....would scare the living daylights out of me. I see some of the Maths he does now and it looks like another language to me!!!! Never mind the Physics and Chemistry!!!!

So at least it`s one less thing to worry about today :lmao:

Yes kinda getting back to normal.......kind of........plotting and talking about next year ::yes::

Have a good day all :goodvibes

well, that sucks.....the realtor calls and the landlord doesn't give you a heads up.

the landlord is already wanting to show the place while you are still newly in it?

is he trying to sell the place or what?

i'm with the, no news is good news too.

Yup. I'm 3 months into a years lease. I dont think he's actively trying to sell it, but if someone shows interest.......the realtor will show it. (and at 7 am on a Friday! sheesh!!)
I'll be honest, I dont think it went as well as the realtor had hoped. I'm a slow mover & I still have unpacked boxes! LOL
No News is good news!!::yes::

Gooood Mrrning from Hershey Park!!

Hope my homies are havin fun on this beautiful day :)

wasn't home so i missed the morning roll call here.

friday.......trash day.......
sending myself a memo

:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter