• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carole, i sent you an email about a surprise.

I hope you will read it before you leave the world of the internet behind.......

have a fun vacation!

Hello everyone,

So tomorrow (the 10th) is my bday. :cool1:

I will be celebrating it on Friday the 13th :scared: and yes I will make it a spooky bday party...

I've gotten some cool ideas off the internet for cocktails and punch bowls with body parts..

Who was to say that I couldn't celebrate a pre Halloween in July!

I'm also making a small haunted room using my HHN experiences, lol.

Any ideas?
And no, we are not kids, everyone is in their early 30s, I just think it's a different concept... :goodvibes

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

party::bday:party:

i know i am one day early but you should start the party now.......
and let it continue thru friday the 13th!!

have a great birthday and a fantastic party...

Carole :hyper: almost time!

saw spidey in IMAX 3-D can't wait for the next one.

long days stink. 6 days i long time for your mr to be away...

:scratchinreturn of the living...mr mac? best pun i can raise, as I'm dead...too much zombie. taped the preview but haven't had time to catch it yet. blew most of day at hospital waiting hours and hours for my DHs 20 minute foot surgery:bitelip:. He'll be raring to go come October, we leave for home the night of the 6th (saturday). Some day i'll be able to stay over that weekend but hate the thought of allocating 2 weeks of vacation time that'd be required.

yup, mr mac found his way back home.
i never complain when he is away from home on a business or pleasure trip.

i don't have a schedule when he is gone........;)

what you will see is a 4 minute portion of a scene that will be shown in october.

it went by so quickly i swear it was really only a 3 minute film portion.

the peeps on the show didn't blab a word of the new season.
one dude said there will be a lot of killings.
duh.

and we will discover the prison.

steven young stated that it will be a fast pace action at times.

tell us something we already didn't know dude.

how long will Mr Keisha be on crutches/boot?
did he say that it hurts?

i know you will take excellent care of him.
hoping he feels better and heals quicker than told.

We, too saw Spidey in Imax 3-D last week. We really enjoyed it as well!:thumbsup2 I just have a problem with it being rebooted already. We also discussed just how cool the Spidey ride would be if they used "movie" footage like that in it.

i watched the video.
and it made me sad about Jaws.......

how was your trip in that heat?

i'm guessing no mosquito bites due to no rain....

do you take the cats in the RV when you go camping?

the sharks were here 1st, just flexing their fins to let us know who's boss;)

mac - talk about a teaser re WD. Middle DS watched it and said he didn't see it, must've blinked. the mr is still a-bed and i'd like to keep him there to avoid GD doing one of her flying body slams onto the errant tootsie. Said child is rougher than any of my boys ever were, oh the fun we shall have:faint:. I plan on keeping him comfortably numb for a few days::yes::patients are less trouble then nwa ha ha

seems as though we've had an plethora of friday the 13ths lately:scratchinbut a good day for a BD celebration!

that reminds me keisha...

Marquibiri, well it's today finally!!

party:

:bday:

party:

celebrate all the way thru the friday bash party..

keisha, just keep popping pills in Mr Keisha so he stays quiet and out of pain.
like you said, so much easier taking care of him if he sleeps.

Are you on Pinterest??? I have a ton of things saved on there ...

19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

Nope, I don't, sorry. I did take a look at the site and looks interesting. Lots to share! Do I have to join to browse around? Looks like I get get good ideas from there...

that reminds me keisha...

Marquibiri, well it's today finally!!

party:

:bday:

party:

celebrate all the way thru the friday bash party..

Thank you Mac! I went on a shopping spree yesterday. Bought some black light bulbs and decorations..

Found out today from my dentist that I owe 500 dollars which they accidentally not charged me (I honestly did not know). :(

Major bummer...

Anywho... thanks again! Happy Bday 2 me :cool1:

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Good evening homies
Hope everyone is doing well

:hyper:

Today... has been an exciting day.

Some of you know why.

most exciting day of my week is today! humpty-garbage day aka take it to 'da curb:dance3: day. i'm stumped:coffee:but whatever has you excited go for it.:thumbsup2

Happy Hump Day Homies!!! :wave2:

Been out of circulation for a bit, all sorts of exciting news and rumors going on at The Darkside.....love it!!!!

I don't know about getting there this year, went from bi-annual, to annual to every two years, so if you keep count, means we are due this year. But with the oldest going into her Senior Year, more than likely NOT a good time to pull her for a vacation.

Hubs has been travelling like a nut for work. Chi town, Cincinnati, Dallas, El Paso and Mexico City. Has enough miles that our Mom and Dad Only annual trip is airfare free :cool1: we are headed to Miami in one month.

Hope you are all having a great summer. gonna go check out the trip reports board to get my pic fix ;)

I saw the report about the new resort on Facebook and figured there would be buzz about it here. So it is to be something of a "value" resort with no EP priviledges? I think that is basically what we had when we stayed at the DoubleTree in December.

We won't be making a trip to Orlando this year either. First time in a long time that we are skipping it, but DH wanted another cruise and we can't swing both so off to the Caribbean we will go.

I am already making plans for Florida next year just in case he gets any ideas that we can skip again. Oh no. Not happening. ;)

someone pour me another cup of coffee.
can't believe how late it is.

and i see some original homies coming back home here.
i'll yak at them once i wake up more.

dang, what does it take to get better service in here for a cup of coffee...:smokin:

thank you homie.
i needed that.........

think you can scout out a cheese danish now?

we forgot to close the windows last night and i kept waking up freezing......
i turned my electric blanket on and later woke up burning up.
it was set on #9.

oops.

long story short, i'm tired but the coffee is making me come to life...

sounds like you have a fun trip planned for doing the boat tricia.
any vacation you can do will be great.

i agree about the new motel.
i call it motel, not hotel............

i'm guessing that universal is geering up to add things to the park and now want to provide places for homies to not have to stay off site and drop the offsite packages.

whatever happens, i'll stay at rph until they price me out, or have to cut my stays shorter.

pencil the homies in your calendar for a future at the darkside so we can have a HUGE meet and greet.

That goes for all youse homies.
the more the merrier to meet up someday in the future.

Happy Hump Day Homies!!! :wave2:

Been out of circulation for a bit, all sorts of exciting news and rumors going on at The Darkside.....love it!!!!

I don't know about getting there this year, went from bi-annual, to annual to every two years, so if you keep count, means we are due this year. But with the oldest going into her Senior Year, more than likely NOT a good time to pull her for a vacation.

Hubs has been travelling like a nut for work. Chi town, Cincinnati, Dallas, El Paso and Mexico City. Has enough miles that our Mom and Dad Only annual trip is airfare free :cool1: we are headed to Miami in one month.

Hope you are all having a great summer. gonna go check out the trip reports board to get my pic fix ;)

thanks for the heads up, it is hump day.
and trash day for keisha.

how in the world can you have a kid that is going in her senior year when you are only 28??? :scratchin

next you will tell me the Tank is no longer in first grade........

Once a homie, always a homie. :wave2:
i love to see them come back here to ketchup with us

btw, this is a new house, did you pick out your room yet?
i suggest the penthouse for you. that way we can all come party in it and not have to clean up when we trash it.

we have maid service you know.....

tracie & tricia return to the fold:goodvibes never be thinking they are old

lookie i think i'm a rappa'

my oldest spawn had a BD today, i'm not admitting how old he is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter