Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our kittens (now named Nala and Misty), have been of great assistance in decorating the tree :rolleyes:

Tree2.jpg
Tree1.jpg

macraven said:
i got the biopsy report and it is good news.
tumor is benign..........

woot!

That's great news Mac
So happy for you

thank you carole.
i'm happy too!

i went into it with bad news but came out of it with good news...

Our weather is ridiculous just now.

Has rained constantly since Friday, we have so many places flooded around the UK. We`ve had about 3 months rain in 2 days, and freezing conditions coming before the week ends!!!

I`m dreaming of sunshine and heat.

I`m helping my friend out next week. Working Tuesdays and Thursdays in December while she replaces her Practice Manager. I`m looking forward to it, seeing all the patients again. I only help out clinic days though. Don`t want to be working 5 days a week leading up to Christmas.

2nd part of the Anne Frank story on AHS story tonight, This series is seriously freaking me out! Not sure about the alien slant though????
James Cromwell is brilliant in this series.

hope u all had a merry holiday...i cooked and ate to excess then shopped myself silly....typical seasonal madness. Notice i managed to rack up another post milestone without coming home, what was i thinking?;)

i love kitty tree ornaments!
:thumbsup2i've had several artifical tree limbs broken by fat cats over the years:goodvibes

i got the biopsy report and it is good news.
tumor is benign..........

woot!

absolutely fabulous news!!!!!
animated-smileys-bananas-042.gif

Greetings everyone!

Been a while since I have been on and I'm playing Catch-up.

Sorry to hear about the health scares St. L and Mac! Hope everyone is recovering quickly!

As for updates on us, we are still living with my parents (who hopefully will have heat at the end of the week) and we bought my husband a new truck. The house is still a mess but we are taking it step by step to get it fixed before the baby comes.

And we found out the gender......:)

boy o' boy......!!!

congrats.

after this one you can have a few more and join the ranks with us other homies that only have male offsprings......
mac
marcie
keisha

i know there are more of us out there.

kfish, do i get to name the baby?
please.......:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter