Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAROLE!!!

hope you went off your diet at dinner tonight.
you need to celebrate and have fun.

Good Morning Homies!! (it's still morning, right??) ;)

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday - it's cram time at work so I'm really just trying to keep my head down & :duck: stay out of everyones way.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, even tho I dont have plans besides a nail appt on Saturday. Feels like maybe it could be a relaxing kind of weekend! :)

I sure am jealous of all the tickers I see for HHN!!! :worship: have some fun fo rme while you are there! :cutie:

if you are going to hhn and worried about the no scare zones, especially for the rest room areas, sit back and enjoy this youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs8ayvLzqxY

:thumbsup2 gotta follow the rules

Carole - congrats, that's quite the run of wedded bliss:yay:, especially to one guy:lmao:

today i finished my revamp of the new pirate costume i ordered for MNSSHP, yes i am a dork but it's better than being caught my minnie mouse one;). DH has a new jack sparrow one...note to self, bring the rum.

how is dad?

we have missed seeing you around here!

He is out of physical therapy but still attends the speech. He has been cleared to drive but he still seems a little wonky to me. :dance3: ;) Thanks for asking.

Happy Married to the Same Man day, Schumi!! That HAS to be a feat! :woohoo:

He is out of physical therapy but still attends the speech. He has been cleared to drive but he still seems a little wonky to me. :dance3: ;) Thanks for asking.

Happy Married to the Same Man day, Schumi!! That HAS to be a feat! :woohoo:

Glad to hear Dad is improving though Mr MH :goodvibes

Thanks for all the good wishes.......we had a lovely meal out and it was gorgeous. I`m very lucky to have him as my husband.......but he`s lucky to have me too as he keeps telling me :hug:

Walked 4 miles today.....I`m nackered!!!! Sat down for 15 minutes today and fell asleep!!! It is unusually hot for us for this time of year......it`s 7.45pm now and getting dark but lovely and warm.

Have a good weekend everyone :goodvibes

Just a quick note....

American Horror Story: Asylum begins Wednesday, October 17th at 10pm on FX. :cool1:

The trailers they've shared on Facebook look very interesting, strange and creepy...which is to be expected.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen this season. ;)

Just a quick note....

American Horror Story: Asylum begins Wednesday, October 17th at 10pm on FX. :cool1:

The trailers they've shared on Facebook look very interesting, strange and creepy...which is to be expected.

Thanks for the heads up!! Dana was just asking me last night when the second season was going to start. Sweeeeeeeet.....can't wait!

Metro West said:
Just a quick note....

Whooo Hooooo....cant wait!!!

Hi Homies!!! Hope you all are having a good Wednesday :)
I would like to be at home instead of work & I'm trying to talk myself into the gym tonight. Wish me luck!! LOL

Congrats! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks Todd :goodvibes

And a HUGE YAY for AHS returning..........I can`t wait till we get it over here :cheer2: :cheer2: I`m not on FB but looked at the website........oooohhhh.....Asylum!!!!! Scary stuff for me!!!! I have fond if not scary memories of us going round the Psychoscarepy house at HHN couple of years ago.......I think that was one of my all time favourite houses.

You`ll have to let me know if it`s as good as the 1st series :thumbsup2

Summer is over! It`s cold now. Will be starting to look at cooking warming casseroles and mashed potatoes instead of salads soon :thumbsup2

I`m going to attempt Pumpkin or sweet potato pie soon, never tried either but will have a go. Baking is not one of my talents.........but I`ll try.

where are all the homies today.......

is everyone on vacation??

let's get this party started again.

btw, tomorrow is friday.
Trash Day in my neck of the woods.

i took the cans to the end of the drive.
hopefully, no wind tonight so my neighbors won't complain in the morning.

Good afternoon homies
Hope everyone is well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter