Someones waitlist should be fulfilled today

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I just cancelled 7 nights in a standard studio at Boardwalk from November 5-12 --last week of the food and wine festival.

Hope I made someone happy!

I'm sad.:worried:

I feel your pain. I cancelled 8 nights in a bwv standard studio for the first week of October a few weeks ago. Such a hard reservation to get that you hate to see it go :(

I feel your pain. I cancelled 8 nights in a bwv standard studio for the first week of October a few weeks ago. Such a hard reservation to get that you hate to see it go :(

Thanks for the sympathy vote. It was really hard to cancel.

I'm stalking the dvc reservation site to pick up another day in November. You are not alone, there has been a ton of movement in available rooms for my date(s). Currently there is a Beach Club studio night, I've seen OKW and AKL available today also. Lots of folks either moving around or canceling trips altogether.

I cancelled 2 lake view Poly nights 2nd week of Dec the other day. They must have went straight to wait list because they never showed back up.

In my case at least no remorse because we decided to stay last 2 nights at Universal for FotL access.

I cancelled standard 1bedroom for Oct 17 and 18 this morning, and picked up two nights at HHI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter