• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Someone stole my Mickey antenna topper!!!

DVCJones

DIS Veteran
So mad right now! Came out of the mall and noticed instantly that it was gone.

Who does that?

May the fleas of a thousand goats infest their armpits!

Sorry to hear that. That's why I stopped using them, after having 3 of them stolen I said enough!

Wow. That is sad. I don't have an regular antenna on my car so it wasn't me. BUT when I see them on cars I often wonder how often they get messed with.

Sgt Mickey said:
Wow. That is sad. I don't have an regular antenna on my car so it wasn't me. BUT when I see them on cars I often wonder how often they get messed with.

I had it on my car about 7 months. The real kicker is I just returned from WDW last week and was going to buy another one for a spare but, decided not to.

I feel your pain. I had a magnet with Mickey and the gang on the back of my van. I know it was on my van when I went in the store because I got my reusable bags out of the back. When I came out with my groceries it was gone. :(

I had the Mickey-head luggage tags stolen off my suitcase. It was the first time I had used it, and I was really angry. It had to be on the trip home because it was there when We took our luggage to be stored at bell services for the day...didn't notice it was gone until we got home.

My friend's was stolen in the Disney parking lot. We were only in the park for about 3 hours that day. The thief could have bought their own!

Get a nice big truck! My antenna topper is up too high for most thieves to bother with.

I had it on my car about 7 months. The real kicker is I just returned from WDW last week and was going to buy another one for a spare but, decided not too.

The same thing happened to me. We were at Disney and I thought about getting a spare one just in case, but I chose not to. A few weeks later I was driving down the interstate and something flew up from the road and hit my antenna and top of my car, taking my Mickey ball with it. I think I cried. :lmao:

I just picked up the phone and called WDW mail order @ 407-363-6200 and I ordered a new one. I was so happy to get it back on my car!! :love:

I have all the special ones for the holidays..or just random ones that I switch off (right now I have a sun one because I am hoping mother nature takes the hint). The only one in 10 years that I have ever had stolen was my plain black Mickey head that had the words Walt Disney World on it. :confused3 And that was stolen in my work parking lot, unless it was a delivery guy someone I work with took it.

I bought my boyfriend a Stitch one (he's got a mazda 626) and he put a couple drops of some kind of glue on it just in case.

Call me crazy, but that little thing brings me a lot of joy and I like looking at it. It makes me happy.

So, I just ordered a replacement on eBay. :)

I had a blue Cinderella's coach antenna ball stolen off in the parking lot while watching my husband's softball game. I have plenty of other Disney antenna balls but its just not the same.

I had one on my Sunfire several years ago, it was stolen and I didn't buy another to replace it and have it be stolen too. :(

DVCJones said:
So mad right now! Came out of the mall and noticed instantly that it was gone.

Who does that?

May the fleas of a thousand goats infest their armpits!

So sorry, OP! I keep mine inside my car for this very reason. I have one hanging from my rearview mirror, and one on each side of my dashboard. They're stuck on pipecleaners, which are then inserted into the speaker grates.

So sorry, OP! I keep mine inside my car for this very reason. I have one hanging from my rearview mirror, and one on each side of my dashboard. They're stuck on pipecleaners, which are then inserted into the speaker grates.

I'd love to get the Mickey head(s) but I don't have an antenna. This is a GREAT idea! I'm gonna steal it (your idea, not your Mickey heads :lmao:) :thumbsup2

Ohhh, now that's a good idea!! I've always wanted an antenna topper but don't have an antenna. Guess what I'm gonna be buying this June!!! Lots of antenna toppers to go inside my car. Maybe one for a pencil topper too.....

Antenna balls don't belong on antennas. They belong inside the vehicle, nice and safe hanging from the rearview mirror or stuck to the dashboard. :)

I have a VW Beetle and used to put my Mickey antenna ball in the little flower vase by the steering wheel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter