• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Someone pinch me,this trip must have been a dream UPDATED 7/9/10 Boats at the Poly

Finally read through the entire thing! Only had to stop to pick up my kids from school to finish.

I started reading because I was doing a search on VIP tours and then got hooked. I also know some people from the Disboutique thread. LOVE the outfits and love the report.

I can't wait to read more.

I LOVE your TR! It is definitely one of my favorites I have ever read! You make me want to learn to sew for my 2yo DD! WHat a great time you guys had and all the special attention Taylor is getting is just priceless. I would have been crying the entire trip because I was so happy! :rotfl:

Can't wait for the next installment!

I just read the entire thing! Taylor is adorable!

Thanks to your husband for his service.

Now where's the next one?!?!?!

Thank you for an awesome TR!

You have seriously inspired me to learn how to sew. I'm going to my first class this weekend.

Taylor is such a lucky girl! That is so cool - Disney is soooo amazing, and that was so nice of Heather! I can't wait to hear about the Beauty and the Beast stage show!

Taylor is such a lucky girl! That is so cool - Disney is soooo amazing, and that was so nice of Heather! I can't wait to hear about the Beauty and the Beast stage show!

Heather really is awesome.... I wrote a long letter to Corporate telling them how amazing she was and how she went out of her way to make Taylor's birthday and her 2 week visit with her daddy special! Honestly Heather made me regret shelling out a ton of money for the VIP guide, because when she did these super nice things just to be sweet it meant so much more....and she was giving us the same perks and better than we were getting from Angela (not that Angela wasn't great too)

I think Taylor's Boo dress is my favorite.. Wait.. I keep saying that about all of them!! I'm Kira on FB. I hopped on over to see more TR.
Your Mary Poppins pictures came out so good too.
I LOOVE the picture of her with Boo though.. priceless!!
Where did you get the flowery fabric for the dress? I know I have asked before, but I forgot. Hopefully I can find some before our trip. I sooo want to CASE this outfit! :love:

I think Taylor's Boo dress is my favorite.. Wait.. I keep saying that about all of them!! I'm Kira on FB. I hopped on over to see more TR.
Your Mary Poppins pictures came out so good too.
I LOOVE the picture of her with Boo though.. priceless!!
Where did you get the flowery fabric for the dress? I know I have asked before, but I forgot. Hopefully I can find some before our trip. I sooo want to CASE this outfit! :love:

Kira I know who you are! If nothing else from Hannah's picture at the bottom. Boo was one of my favs too.... but my favorite she wears the next day (maybe it's only my favorite because it took the longest though haha) The flowery fabric came from hobby lobby.... I think I still have quite a bit of it left if you can't find any let me know.

Great new pictures and update...

I got lost somewhere (I know, it's me, at least act surprised :lmao:)...I thought Heather was a VIP guide too?

Great new pictures and update...

I got lost somewhere (I know, it's me, at least act surprised :lmao:)...I thought Heather was a VIP guide too?

Marah I am TOTALLY SHOCKED.....lol just kidding! No Heather was the character handler at 1900 PF when we had dinner with the Tremaines. She is the one who got Taylor so much special attention that night and gave her front of the line passes to use in Magic Kingdom. While we were talking to her she had asked about Taylor's other outfits for the week and then asked for our phone number because she wanted to see if she could arrange some meet and greets with the less common characters on some of Taylor's outfits. She soooo went above and beyond her role as a character handler and was a very sweet person.

Oh okay I know where we are now. :rotfl: I had it in my head that was the name of the VIP guide at DHS. I'm still kicking the idea of getting one for there around.

Oh okay I know where we are now. :rotfl: I had it in my head that was the name of the VIP guide at DHS. I'm still kicking the idea of getting one for there around.

We actually had the same VIP guide both days, Angela. HS was much more worth it with all the show seating and stuff....and I wouldn't have thought twice about it if it weren't for the fact the Heather practically seemed like our VIP guide but for free LOL.

Those outfits are absolutely adorable...so much that my husband...seriously, my big tough, UFC watching Grrr husband....thought they were adorable. I have a 3 year-old if you don't have anyone to 'hand them down' to!!!! LOL Great TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter