• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Someone pinch me,this trip must have been a dream UPDATED 7/9/10 Boats at the Poly

Since the characters spent about 1 minute total at our table of 11, I think we would have had more fun without them! :rotfl: Next time I'll try a dinner!

Ohh that sucks.... yeah dinner is better! It is fun for the kids and the food is great! Ohana dinner is a must do for all my trips!

I am always amused seeing and hearing about Ohana's. We have done it 2 or 3x and I have never seen anything but the parade with the limbo. We like to eat early and I wonder if that is why but I keep going back just knowing it has to get better. But it never does.

Your experience looks wonderful and again makes me want to try it out. I love all the pictures of Dee and Taylor.

All the photos are great! I missed your trip report!!!

Let's see:

-The umbrella in Taylor's drink is too cute! It looks like my umbrella today - like it just went through a storm!

- Congratulations to you for the weight loss! That's awesome - but I still think the picture of you and Taylor is great. :)

- I love fireworks from the Poly beach - it's so nice.

Welcome back! :hug:

Yeah your back...so glad all your pictures were saved!!! Your meal at O'hana looked like so much fun!!! The pictures of your DD with her Daddy are adorable. That one of you and your DD is so cute too!!!!

What a great night! I :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc the pictures of Taylor and her daddy. Too, too precious. And I also love the picture of you and her together! There aren't nearly enough pictures of you, since you're always behind the camera. You look wonderful.
I don't think I could survive a long islan iced tea. The pina colada sounds nice, though. The activities for the children are very neat. I just love when they do things like that. Only at Disney restaurants. It's awesome.
I'm so glad you're back writing. Looking forward to the next update!

What a great night! I :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc the pictures of Taylor and her daddy. Too, too precious. And I also love the picture of you and her together! There aren't nearly enough pictures of you, since you're always behind the camera. You look wonderful.
I don't think I could survive a long islan iced tea. The pina colada sounds nice, though. The activities for the children are very neat. I just love when they do things like that. Only at Disney restaurants. It's awesome.
I'm so glad you're back writing. Looking forward to the next update!

I know.....we took a weekend trip with my family to the mountains a few weeks ago....and I finally made the effort to hang my camera off more so I could be in some pictures for once....when we go back to Disney I will be doing more of that too.

Yeah the Long Island Ice tea was STRONG....but somehow all of us girls finished ours. The Pina Colava was awesome though.... it is a Pina Colada with Raspberry swirled in it...YUM!

:cool1:You're back!!!!!:cool1:
I'm so excited to hear about the rest of your trip. I saw on fb that you got your laptop back and was so hoping they were able to recover your pics!
I especially want to hear about your DHS experience b/c we're thinking of doing the VIP tour thing on our DHS day. I want all the details pretty please!

Wow, Taylors Outfits are amazing!!
Glad you got your photo's Back.
Cant wait to hear the rest of the TR, And see more
Outfits!
The bow rocks

YAY! I loved reading your trip report and I am so excited that you are back and all your pictures were saved! I look forward to reading about the rest of your trip.:banana:

I love the little bottlecap on her bow- where do you get those?!

The Very Merry Unbirthday song was cute - that's funny, I'll have to keep that in mind.

As for the person on the Great Movie Ride - we get that too when we use my brother's GAC - I heard someone say "He doesn't look like he has anything wrong with him- he's not in a wheelchair!" I almost spun around and started lecturing them, but decided it wasn't worth it. You got a service that not everyone else has, you're allowed to utilize it... I hope you don't still feel bad! :)

Great update, I really love 1900 Park Fare.

I love the little bottlecap on her bow- where do you get those?!

The Very Merry Unbirthday song was cute - that's funny, I'll have to keep that in mind.

As for the person on the Great Movie Ride - we get that too when we use my brother's GAC - I heard someone say "He doesn't look like he has anything wrong with him- he's not in a wheelchair!" I almost spun around and started lecturing them, but decided it wasn't worth it. You got a service that not everyone else has, you're allowed to utilize it... I hope you don't still feel bad! :)

Great update, I really love 1900 Park Fare.

The bottlecap I made... just a bottlecap, an internet image, a 1 inch round hole punch and ET lite.

I felt a little bad in the moment.... but we did pay a lot for the guide....so I was a little torn on it.... I felt better when we used fast pass lines....and what a jerk....not everyone that is handicap is in a wheelchair!

Oh my Gosh- that is the cutest, sweetest Meet and Greet ever! I had no idea Dug was even there; what an amazing opportunity and photo op; too much fun!

Wow, Tower of Terror! She must be brave to even consider it!
What a cute update! It's so fun how the characters loved her customs so much. What awesome feedback for you. And the outfits are worth every minute of it. What darling creations. Plus, that had to be so special for her to get all that attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter