Somebody's Gonna Pee in a Cup, West Coast - Link to new TR 1/21

Not bad...not bad at all.
Not considering everything that had to be done that morning!

Eh, it wasn't that bad. At least we weren't dodging oncoming traffic while picking things up.

The monorail was running? Now that is a surprise. And that's awesome time to be walking down Main Stree for your family. :thumbsup2
It was nice to finally get to ride it into the park!

She is just to stinkin' cute.
Usually. She has her moments.

He'll get over that, I'm sure.
I hope so.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:I don't think I've ever heard that one before.
It was a new one to me. I've heard it a few thousand times now though.

Yay....and you can just see how much she loves it. :)
::yes::

You'd have to carry me off after that.
At least she isn't big enough to spin it.

What is she eating? :confused3
It's a Gerber toddler meal. She loves them. They usually have some kind of pasta and vegetable or something like that in them. We carried one in the backpack everyday for her to eat when we went to counter service meals so that we didn't have to buy an extra meal for her. She loves those things though, and probably ate them better than she'd have eaten anything else anyway.

Oh, I can't wait to see the pictures of this. I am so excited you got daddy/daughter time. This warms my heart.
It was short lived...

I am excited to see the photos from the hard won meet and greet!
I hope I can get them this week. It was a memorable meet and greet. I'm telling you, there were some interesting people in Disney World when we were...

On our last 2 trips, we've gotten the bill/receipt emailed to us. I think that's the new normal, and you can go to the desk if you have any questions.
Yeah, I saw somewhere that they would e-mail it. Quite frankly though, if they want me to make charges with my magic band all week, I want to see a bill in black and white in front of me before I leave the resort so I can verify my charges and deal with any issues rather than get a surprise after we're already on the road.

You should have posted them, with no comment, and let people be confused why you weren't in the pictures!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

So cute!!
Thanks

Agreed that riding probably wasn't for the best, but ... Space Mountain on the PeopleMover is darker because it doesn't have stars (at least it didn't when I went on the PeopleMover).
Yeah, it really is dark on that part of the Peoplemover.

Yeah, maybe that was cute the first time ... but I'm guessing you got sick of it after a while.

If you had just let them go on Dumbo at Epcot and DHS you wouldn't have had such a problem!
I know... it was selfish of me, wasn't it?

This shocked me. Having read all of your TR so far, I never would have guessed this one.
I know. I just never thought our kids would ever want to ride that one...

Way funnier this way. Seriously.
:headache: Yeah, I figured that much. :rotfl:

That was December 6, 2012. I had just gotten back from the other coast (literally - I landed that morning and then had to go into work because my jerk co-worker took the day off), so I wasn't paying attention to it much beyond that it was opening ... what's this dragon?
Well, that's a nice "welcome back to the real world." Pkondz posted a video down below. I'm sure that probably explains it. I don't know though, I can't watch it.

Basically, they flew a dragon over Fantasyland as part of their grand opening.

That's a good idea, except ... what if they've switched out the Anna and Elsa by the later period. Will she notice the difference? Will she be upset if they don't remember her?
Although I think special Daddy/Daughter time is still really great, even if you have to share it with Anna/Elsa.
Never thought of that. But I don't think she'd notice or care. She was just star struck by the princesses. I mean she met Ariel 3 different times. And Ariel must have been sick, because she looked different every single time.

Sorry you were able to get FP at the same time but what a great opportunity to spend some father/daughter time.

Wow, good job packing up all your stuff, checking out, and getting to a park ahead of schedule! :thumbsup2
I know... nothing like finally getting everyone moving and out the door by the last morning.

Good start to your morning - always nice to finally get to those last must-dos. Very cool that your DS's joke got used in the Laugh Floor show!
::yes:: Quite honestly though, it was the first show of the day, and there weren't very many people in there. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they probably didn't have to cut many submitted jokes.

I'm surprised your DD wasn't walking in circles after all those Teacup rides! :faint:
I think 2 year olds have a stronger equilibrium than adults.

Love the Mine Train picture! :lmao:
One of my prouder moments. :rolleyes1

Mmmm, Be Our Guest lunch! We did that once and really liked it, but I don't think we can expect to reasonably work it into this next trip. But now I'm tempted to try anyway... :scratchin I have not yet had any of their cupcakes, after all. :sad2:
Hey, I've seen someone mention getting a lunch ADR just so they can go in the restaurant and have a cupcake snack. If you can hoard another ADR... and find one for BoG, go for it!

Glad you were able to coordinate so many FP+ for Anna and Elsa! I've been lucky so far, traveling with just Izzy on the last two visits, since she and I just need the one FP+. However, we were with DIS-friends in June, so we did have to coordinate our time with theirs, but it worked out fine. I think that's a great idea to go with just you and DD. I hope it went well. :goodvibes
It went well for us. The family in front of us... well they were entertaining.

I told her, "Hey Ruby! I'm pkondz, the science guy! I are smart!" but she just rolled her eyes and patted me on the head.
That's a good thing, right?
I'd say it is a good thing. She could have smacked you on the head.

Very short. As in zero seconds since I won't ride it.
If I ever have grandkids, I'll be in trouble.
You'll never be able to resist. They'll have you riding in no time.

I went to the back and opened the hatch to get the stroller out.

We spent the next 10 minutes picking bags up off of the asphalt and re-loading them.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Those Tetris skills seems to fade so quickly.

Someone else was more hesitant to join her, but he finally entered the cell when the CM working in there shot Zurg with a freeze ray and promised he couldn’t move.

Yet another creative CM. Nice work to save the photo.

Anyway, he was thrilled when they used his joke in the show.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We parked the stroller and we grabbed a rider switch pass and everyone else went to ride while I took DD to…

Wait for it…

:faint: Hope you didn't have a heavy breakfast.

I remembered where the cameras were, but I forgot which side of the track they were on.

Which actually probably makes it funnier than it would have been otherwise.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: It does! Much better this way!

After our ride, DS wanted to go ride the Teacups too… So DS, DD and I went and got in line.

:faint: They really are determined to make you barf.

This was my second trip to BOG. I’ve never been for dinner, but this makes my second lunch there. And quite honestly, this is one of my favorite counter service meals in the parks. It’s a great atmosphere to relax and enjoy a meal, and as far as counter service food goes, I feel like it is reasonably priced and great quality here.

I so want to try that place out, even just to experience the atmosphere and see what the Imagineers did with it.

I posted on the Disdads Facebook page, and it some thread here, kind of upset and complaining about the lack of FP+ at 60 days +7… when someone made a suggestion that never occurred to me.

Instead of getting FP+ for all 5 of us (DD didn’t need one), see what’s available for 1 of us.

More evidence why the DISDads are just the best group ever. Brilliant!

By about the midpoint of our trip though, something dawned on me. I have an FP+ to meet a princess and a queen. I have a DD who absolutely loves her princesses. I have a DS who can be extremely hit or miss on his reaction to them.

So I figured I could take her in to meet them and get pictures without worrying about grumpy brother. And then she would have a chance to go back and see them again later with everyone else.

Und genius!

Yeah, I saw somewhere that they would e-mail it. Quite frankly though, if they want me to make charges with my magic band all week, I want to see a bill in black and white in front of me before I leave the resort so I can verify my charges and deal with any issues rather than get a surprise after we're already on the road.

We've only used our MB for charging once, and that time we went to get a bill from the front desk anyway (which is a good thing because we were charging to two separate credit cards and they messed it up).
But this is America and plenty of people don't even look at their credit card bills before paying them ... so why would anyone actually want to see a bill?

Pkondz posted a video down below. I'm sure that probably explains it. I don't know though, I can't watch it.

The video is just the dragon flying. To me it looks like a lizard with wings ... although I suppose that's kind of what a dragon is anyway.

Back in the Saddle

LMA is definitely not an every trip kind of show. Sounds like it was pretty great for your audience though.

Wow, 2 1/2 hours at MM!?! That is just wrong. And after all that time, it was not even good. :sad2: We did the F! package once at MM, in 2009 and our meal was good but not standout.

:jumping1: for Tower of Terror. I really like your ride photo! Such a mixed set of expressions!

:woohoo: on getting a ride on RnR. Sounds like the night worked out for everyone. Probably not an option with your FiL with you, but was the single rider line operating when you rode?

Wait! What!?! Lightning McQueen at AoA is not the real one??? Nice thoughtful questions from your son, and great responses. :car:

Loved your magical moment.

:goodvibes:

I've nearly booked the Fantasmic! package at MM a few times, but it seems like every time I am about to do it, I read a review like yours and then I hold off. Not sure we'll ever make it.

We still haven't made it to BoG for lunch or dinner, but it's on the list for sure.

You mean you didn't wan to see A&E by yourself?! Good use of the FP though, keeping all members of the party happy!

It was our last morning and we had to finish packing and haul all of our things out to our vehicle.

Always one of the saddest parts of the trip.

I noticed that they must not leave a bill at the door anymore like they used to?

Really? odd.

Even with all the packing, we were somewhat ahead of schedule. We got parked by around 8:15.

Well that's a nice surprise for you! Always a bonus when you get there early.

Someone else was more hesitant to join her, but he finally entered the cell when the CM working in there shot Zurg with a freeze ray and promised he couldn’t move.

YOu just gotta love quick thinking CMs.

When they finally escaped, we decided to go ride Peoplemover. It was a nice, relaxing ride.

You can never go wrong with a spin on the Peoplemover.

Why does a hummingbird hum?

Because it doesn’t know the words.

How creative! I'll have to remember that one.

We rode 3 times.

In a row? Without getting sick? Impressive.

I remembered where the cameras were, but I forgot which side of the track they were on.

:rotfl: Turned out great!:rotfl:

I think we had to wait for the ride to cycle 3 or 4 times before we got on. The CM’s had to open several queue sections by the time we finished up there.

On Tea Cups? don't think I've ever heard of that happening. Must have been some crowds.

You should have seen our My Disney Experience account. It gave me a headache just looking at that day.

Seeing as I've just about finished polishing our plans for May, I can only say that I am entirely grateful that I didn't end up having to do this myself. :headache:

y about the midpoint of our trip though, something dawned on me. I have an FP+ to meet a princess and a queen. I have a DD who absolutely loves her princesses. I have a DS who can be extremely hit or miss on his reaction to them.

So I figured I could take her in to meet them and get pictures without worrying about grumpy brother. And then she would have a chance to go back and see them again later with everyone else.

:thumbsup2 You know my thoughts on doubling up on Anna and Elsa.

So we finished our food and got some daddy/daughter time as we headed off to use our highly coveted and hard fought FP+ while everyone else finished up with lunch and toured BOG.

Daddy Daughter time is so special. :groom::cutie: And what better for a Daddy Daughter date then going off to see Anna and Elsa?

Yay, you got a joke used by Monsters Inc. I submitted one, but it wasn't used. Probably too political.

Did your wife take the first photo of you on the Mine Train, and the second one is from Memory Maker? They're both good. Yeah, you kind of look like the newscaster who's looking at the wrong camera. :laughing:

I was all set to book that BOG FP+ when I saw that they were switching it to an ADR. The morning that they opened up the ADRs (and everything crashed) I logged on to MDE when I woke up around 5am and was able to snag one before everything came crashing down. Actually, I had two reservations because the first one didn't show up in my itinerary so I was afraid that it didn't work. I obviously cancelled the extra one later, and even cancelled/rebooked the original one when I found a little better time a couple of days later. Anyway, looking forward to trying BOG.

Sounds like a great MK morning. Couldn't help but laugh at the picking up the luggage bit. At the end of the trip, nobody really packs well. We just shove it into the car and find any empty nook and cranny available. I can imagine working around that double stroller made it interesting.

3 turns on the teacups....yikes. That's a lot of spinning. But how can you say no to your kid?

Nice ride photo. I always wish I could hear what other guests are thinking when they see those kind of photos. Probably pretty priceless.

BOG is delicious. Glad you got to try the grey stuff. Probably one of the best counter service restaurant in MK.

Too often have I experienced the luggage Jenga; I have three younger sister and none of us packs light!

Nice timing! And you guys got a lot done this morning! :thumbsup2

We love the Laugh Floor! My youngest sister is now 8 and the booger joke was a family favorite when she was a squirt; it's a lot funnier when a tiny person tells it. Just be glad your DD hasn't yet learned the banana knock knock joke:banana:

Love the mine train photo. I agree that it's extra funny cause you're facing the wrong way.

BoG looks great, what is DD eating?

FP+ seems to be both convenient and some what complicated.:confused3 But it seems to have worked out fir your group! I'm sure DD enjoyed her double princess M&G while DS didn't have to really worry about getting glittered!

I never can get computer time to comment, and I hate doing it from my phone, but tonight I'm playing hooky from band rehearsal and my other half went to bed, so I have DIS time! :banana:

First off, I can't believe that your lunch at Mama Melrose took so long at 3PM when no one else was in there! That's just wrong. We ate there for our first time on the last trip, and it was pretty good, but we were part of a VIP tour and had pre ordered, so our food was ready right off the bat, and we actually sat around talking because there was extra time. It was all adults too so no kids to get restless. I agree with whoever said that if you have kids, a meal should be done in 45 minutes. You should have had plenty of time to walk around before F! We have only done the F! package with the Brown Derby, and the last time I was shocked at the price. We should have asked before we booked it, but had no idea they would charge that much for it. We paid for the other family we convinced to come along we felt so guilty for convincing them to do it.

I'm glad you got to ride RnRC eventually. I don't get to do it on this next trip, unless I make a solo trip to DHS and go single rider. Our friend doesn't want to go to DHS. :sad2: I'll have to make up for that on the next trip by riding it 5 times!

I can't believe it's the last day already! You all got up really early and were up and atem! At least for the last day everyone was on it! The luggage thing was expected that always happens to me, but it's usually the half finished 12 pack of soda and the cans start going everywhere and exploding! :laughing:

I hope that I can find the cameras! I know where they all are at DL, but I think the only one I know at WDW is RnRC, (which we have already established that I will not be riding :sad2:). Your picture was hilarious looking at the wrong side of the ride!

I didn't enjoy BoG so much for lunch, but thought dinner was really good. I was hoping that dinner wasn't going to be such a great experience but it was, so that's why we thought it was important to go there this trip with Jim, who most likely won't be going back unless it's with his son and grandkids.

Anyways, I think it was awesome that your son's joke was chosen, I would have been fed up with the daughter's joke pretty quickly. But then again, my friend who shares jokes, I couldn't tell any of his on the DIS, and none of you would probably like to hear them either. The teacups? :crazy2: I have vertigo, not a good combination. I hope your Daddy/Daughter time with the princesses works out spectacularly!

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Those Tetris skills seems to fade so quickly.
And you really just care less on the return trip.

Yet another creative CM. Nice work to save the photo.

:faint: Hope you didn't have a heavy breakfast.
Cheerios and an orange. Pretty much what I had every morning.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: It does! Much better this way!
Thanks. I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it.

:faint: They really are determined to make you barf.
If they would have made me ride a simulator ride like Mission Space or Star Tours 3 times back to back, I'm pretty sure they would have succeeded.

I so want to try that place out, even just to experience the atmosphere and see what the Imagineers did with it.
It is pretty awesome.

More evidence why the DISDads are just the best group ever. Brilliant!
The Disdads really are the best.

But they aren't the ones who gave me that advice.

We've only used our MB for charging once, and that time we went to get a bill from the front desk anyway (which is a good thing because we were charging to two separate credit cards and they messed it up).
But this is America and plenty of people don't even look at their credit card bills before paying them ... so why would anyone actually want to see a bill?
Sad, but very true.

Last edited:
LMA is definitely not an every trip kind of show. Sounds like it was pretty great for your audience though.
True. It is a fun show to watch, but definitely would be stale watching it every time. DS loved it though.

Wow, 2 1/2 hours at MM!?! That is just wrong. And after all that time, it was not even good. :sad2: We did the F! package once at MM, in 2009 and our meal was good but not standout.
It good or adequate food would have been fine. Especially served quickly. I wish they would offer the Fantasmic package for more of the restaurants. I'm not crazy about the idea of going back to MM, I think we'll want to do the character meal at H&V if we eat there, so we wouldn't want to do dinner without characters at some point for the Fantasmic package, and I'd rather avoid paying out of pocket for Brown Derby or using 2 credits on it. Oh well, at least I'm not planning a trip right now so it isn't like I have to make a choice. :rolleyes1

:jumping1: for Tower of Terror. I really like your ride photo! Such a mixed set of expressions!
Yeah, it's a fun ride. I always love getting in the elevator and overhearing people who have never ridden it before.

:woohoo: on getting a ride on RnR. Sounds like the night worked out for everyone. Probably not an option with your FiL with you, but was the single rider line operating when you rode?
It worked out perfectly. I don't think the single rider line was open all day. At least never when I checked and it certainly was closed that evening.

Wait! What!?! Lightning McQueen at AoA is not the real one??? Nice thoughtful questions from your son, and great responses. :car:
Thanks. It caught me a little off guard, but I think he was happy with the explanation.

Loved your magical moment.
Thanks.

I've nearly booked the Fantasmic! package at MM a few times, but it seems like every time I am about to do it, I read a review like yours and then I hold off. Not sure we'll ever make it.
Yeah... it's great from the standpoint of seeing the show. But our dinner experience was miserable. I guess if push comes to shove and we really want to book a Fantasmic package and this is the best option, we might give it another try. But right now, I'm in no hurry to go back and would likely consider all other options first.

We still haven't made it to BoG for lunch or dinner, but it's on the list for sure.
It is a pretty spectacular setting. They did a great job!

You mean you didn't wan to see A&E by yourself?! Good use of the FP though, keeping all members of the party happy!
I guess I could have. I have no shame. I can be the 33 year old guy cheesing it up with the princesses.

Always one of the saddest parts of the trip.

Really? odd.
I guess not. I didn't ask, but we never got one and we didn't leave until sometime after 7 am. You'd think they'd surely get them out by then.:confused3

Well that's a nice surprise for you! Always a bonus when you get there early.
::yes:: It was nice to get an early start on the last day so we could take it leisurely.

YOu just gotta love quick thinking CMs.
::yes:: The little things like that really make all the difference in the world.

You can never go wrong with a spin on the Peoplemover.
You've got that right.

How creative! I'll have to remember that one.
Family friendly jokes seem to be few and far between.

In a row? Without getting sick? Impressive.
Well, it helps that she isn't big enough to spin it. Yet.

:rotfl: Turned out great!:rotfl:
Thanks. I'm glad I didn't disappoint. :headache:

On Tea Cups? don't think I've ever heard of that happening. Must have been some crowds.
In 2012, the Saturday after new Fantasyland had its grand opening, we were in MK. I remember specifically that afternoon, seeing the wait time for Teacups posted at 15 minutes. And I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Safe to say, this time the line didn't even get that long.

Seeing as I've just about finished polishing our plans for May, I can only say that I am entirely grateful that I didn't end up having to do this myself. :headache:
I'm glad you didn't have to. It really is a PITA.

:thumbsup2 You know my thoughts on doubling up on Anna and Elsa.
But it almost made me feel guilty about considering keeping it and an just not using it.

Daddy Daughter time is so special. :groom::cutie: And what better for a Daddy Daughter date then going off to see Anna and Elsa?
Oh, I might be able to think of something.

Yay, you got a joke used by Monsters Inc. I submitted one, but it wasn't used. Probably too political.
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Did your wife take the first photo of you on the Mine Train, and the second one is from Memory Maker? They're both good. Yeah, you kind of look like the newscaster who's looking at the wrong camera. :laughing:
No, actually both of them were from our memory maker.

You climb 2 hills and there are cameras at each drop after the climb. The first one is the first hill. The one where I'm pointing the wrong direction is the second.

I was all set to book that BOG FP+ when I saw that they were switching it to an ADR. The morning that they opened up the ADRs (and everything crashed) I logged on to MDE when I woke up around 5am and was able to snag one before everything came crashing down. Actually, I had two reservations because the first one didn't show up in my itinerary so I was afraid that it didn't work. I obviously cancelled the extra one later, and even cancelled/rebooked the original one when I found a little better time a couple of days later. Anyway, looking forward to trying BOG.
I'm glad you secured an ADR. I really hope you enjoy it! If nothing else, I'm sure you'll love the ambiance of the place.

Sounds like a great MK morning. Couldn't help but laugh at the picking up the luggage bit. At the end of the trip, nobody really packs well. We just shove it into the car and find any empty nook and cranny available. I can imagine working around that double stroller made it interesting.
That's pretty much right. On the way down, the stroller was the first thing we loaded and then kind of piled stuff on/around it. But since we were taking it out at MK, we had to keep it near the back and accessible. It ended up being a case where once I moved it, everything just came crashing down.

3 turns on the teacups....yikes. That's a lot of spinning. But how can you say no to your kid?
Exactly! She had fun riding it and she was too short to ride a lot of the other rides she wanted to do.

Nice ride photo. I always wish I could hear what other guests are thinking when they see those kind of photos. Probably pretty priceless.
Oh, I can only imagine.

BOG is delicious. Glad you got to try the grey stuff. Probably one of the best counter service restaurant in MK.
::yes:: I really enjoy it. As much as I love Pecos Bill's, I think I'd have to say this is the best counter service there.

Too often have I experienced the luggage Jenga; I have three younger sister and none of us packs light!
:rotfl::lmao: Next time we might need a trailer.

Nice timing! And you guys got a lot done this morning! :thumbsup2
Yes, we really did. It worked out well.

We love the Laugh Floor! My youngest sister is now 8 and the booger joke was a family favorite when she was a squirt; it's a lot funnier when a tiny person tells it. Just be glad your DD hasn't yet learned the banana knock knock joke:banana:
Oh gosh. Yeah, I hope she doesn't pick that one up anytime soon. It would go on for HOURS!!!

Love the mine train photo. I agree that it's extra funny cause you're facing the wrong way.
I'm glad my stupidity paid off. :rotfl2:

BoG looks great, what is DD eating?
She is eating a Gerber toddler meal. I think it is a pasta and vegetables meal. She likes them and they're easy to transport. We'd just toss one in the backpack every morning and she could eat it when we went to a counter service meal. Then if she was still hungry we'd give her some fries or something from someone else's plate. It was just cheaper than buying her own meal in the parks. They're supposed to be microwaved, but she actually prefers them cold, so it seriously is just the perfect solution for us/her. She requests them all the time at home for a snack. We've actually had to quit buying them so she'll eat other things.

FP+ seems to be both convenient and some what complicated.:confused3 But it seems to have worked out fir your group! I'm sure DD enjoyed her double princess M&G while DS didn't have to really worry about getting glittered!
Complicated... yeah, just a bit. But it grew on my during our trip. I didn't like the idea of it and I didn't really want to have anything good to say about it. But it does have it's good points.

First off, I can't believe that your lunch at Mama Melrose took so long at 3PM when no one else was in there! That's just wrong. We ate there for our first time on the last trip, and it was pretty good, but we were part of a VIP tour and had pre ordered, so our food was ready right off the bat, and we actually sat around talking because there was extra time. It was all adults too so no kids to get restless. I agree with whoever said that if you have kids, a meal should be done in 45 minutes. You should have had plenty of time to walk around before F! We have only done the F! package with the Brown Derby, and the last time I was shocked at the price. We should have asked before we booked it, but had no idea they would charge that much for it. We paid for the other family we convinced to come along we felt so guilty for convincing them to do it.
It was a crazy experience. I wouldn't mind trying Brown Derby sometime, but I think it would likely be an appetizers only/out of pocket type of thing. I can see how it would be salty considering you have to order an app/entrée/dessert combo for the Fantasmic package.

I'm glad you got to ride RnRC eventually. I don't get to do it on this next trip, unless I make a solo trip to DHS and go single rider. Our friend doesn't want to go to DHS. :sad2: I'll have to make up for that on the next trip by riding it 5 times!
I'm so glad I got to ride. I hope you can sneak away for a bit so you don't miss out!

I can't believe it's the last day already! You all got up really early and were up and atem! At least for the last day everyone was on it! The luggage thing was expected that always happens to me, but it's usually the half finished 12 pack of soda and the cans start going everywhere and exploding! :laughing:
Oh gosh... DW took some Diet Mt. Dew. I'm so glad that wasn't among the stuff that fell out!

I hope that I can find the cameras! I know where they all are at DL, but I think the only one I know at WDW is RnRC, (which we have already established that I will not be riding :sad2:). Your picture was hilarious looking at the wrong side of the ride!
Yeah... I clearly figured out where they are on the track. Just not in relation to it. :rotfl:

There are 2 lift hills on the ride. Cameras are on the drops after the lift hills. The first picture was the first drop. The second picture, where I'm looking the wrong way was on the drop out of the mine.

I didn't enjoy BoG so much for lunch, but thought dinner was really good. I was hoping that dinner wasn't going to be such a great experience but it was, so that's why we thought it was important to go there this trip with Jim, who most likely won't be going back unless it's with his son and grandkids.
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy lunch there. That really is one of my favorite counter service meals anywhere on property.

I've never tried dinner there. I'm sure we'd enjoy it, but given the fact that we like lunch, it just hasn't made much sense for us to go there for dinner.

Anyways, I think it was awesome that your son's joke was chosen, I would have been fed up with the daughter's joke pretty quickly. But then again, my friend who shares jokes, I couldn't tell any of his on the DIS, and none of you would probably like to hear them either. The teacups? :crazy2: I have vertigo, not a good combination. I hope your Daddy/Daughter time with the princesses works out spectacularly!
It wasn't a bad joke at first. But she just thought it was hilarious and loved telling it over and over and over...

I kind of wonder how many jokes are submitted, but don't make the cut for the show due to being non-Dis friendly? :rotfl:

but I figured we’d get there around 9 or so
walking down Main Street by about 8:40

This would have made me so very happy!

Why does a hummingbird hum?

Because it doesn’t know the words.

:lmao: Cute!

MK_MINETRAIN_7128861491.jpeg

:rotfl::rotfl2: At least you tried and that's all that matters :teeth:

Unless you’re forced to eat this stuff… Although, she loves those meals and constantly requests them over other things.

What kind of meal is that? And is this something you don't have to heat up?

Absolutely love BOG! I've now gotten to experience lunch and dinner. Aside from getting a beer with my meal at dinner, i'm leaning more towards lunch. Same atmosphere but cheaper? Yes please!

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have wanted to see your DME screen either with all those FP's all over the place :headache:

Great update. Mama Melrose experience sounds terrible. Glad you were able to ride Rocking Roller Coaster.

I'm a little behind. We went to Little Rock, Ar for a robotics regional and I'm still trying to get caught up.

It was our last morning and we had to finish packing and haul all of our things out to our vehicle.
I hate this part of the trip.

The monorail was running, so we hopped on and made our way to MK.

Yeah for the monorail ride to the park. So glad it worked out this time.

But someone wanted her picture with Zurg after she saw other kids doing it.

This is so cute. My big kids like to stop for this too.

Love that the CM helped with his fear.

Anyway, he was thrilled when they used his joke in the show.

Good for him. My middle child had her joke used once too.

This had me laughing. :rotfl2:

It was a special FP+ that no longer exists… Be Our Guest!

Lucky you. I had to fight with everyone else on 2/25 for our ADR. After it started working right I was able to get 2 for when we're there. I'm soooooo looking forward to this lunch. I love desert.:love:

By about the midpoint of our trip though, something dawned on me. I have an FP+ to meet a princess and a queen. I have a DD who absolutely loves her princesses. I have a DS who can be extremely hit or miss on his reaction to them.

This is the perfect father/daughter time..princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter