• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some YES program questions

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
Two weeks from today, my kids will be participating in their first YES program class. I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with. First, (and I know this might sound silly) my eldest is doing the photography around Epcot class. It says that he needs a digital camera. Will his iPhone be adequate for what they are doing? I don't see why not, but I just want to make sure. Secondly, and probably more importantly, since we already have our tickets linked to our Magic Bands for FP+, we don't have to go to a ticket window and pick them up, correct?? We arrive in the evening the night before our class and I would hate to assume we have it all taken care of and be wrong. TIA!

I can't help but I will suggest that you look on the Budget board. That board has YES program threads talking about this program in depth. You might get more help there. You might also try searching those particular threads for the class you are asking about. Some do post their experiences of the classes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter