• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some Various Wedding Questions

The only thing that I can think of is to have you bride-to-be talk with them before the wedding. If it comes down to it, tell them they won't be invited, or will be asked to leave, if they start a scene. I know if that were my parents, I would rather them leave then to ruin the day. Also, try and keep them on a need to know basis only. Don't even tell them about where you ADR's at at, just that you are making them. There was one bride on here who's mom changed ADR's so that her friends could come along.

Since I have been planning it, her parents really don't know anything except the date and time of the wedding. The day were leaving NJ and arriving back to NJ. I had thought keeping most of the info to myself. Her mom keeps asking about the florist and Photographer, she wanted to talk with them. So we have kept that from her. I just don't her to do something stupid and ruin my brides day.

I can tell you really care about your DF so much! Anyway, I think it is a great idea to continue with the theme and go to Ohana's, plus it is much easier as it is at the same resort! I actually was going between the two restraunts at the begnining and chose CG because it seemed a little more, fancy, if you will. You can watch wishes from both, in fact, you could go down on the beach if you went to Ohanas, very romantic. A tip about CG that my planner told me if you do decide on that, is to make your ADR for the earliest seating in order to aviod the 'madness' that I've heard of during fireworks. You could always stick around and have drink downstairs after dinner and go back up and watch fireworks if that is something you really want to do. Whichever you pick, I don't think you'll be dissapointed with either.

I'm sorry to hear about your guest issues, I really hope that that all works out. And, I have to give you a great big pat on the back for doing all of the planning, it's like pulling teeth without anesthesia to get my DF to give input.:scared1:

I can tell you really care about your DF so much! Anyway, I think it is a great idea to continue with the theme and go to Ohana's, plus it is much easier as it is at the same resort! I actually was going between the two restraunts at the begnining and chose CG because it seemed a little more, fancy, if you will. You can watch wishes from both, in fact, you could go down on the beach if you went to Ohanas, very romantic. A tip about CG that my planner told me if you do decide on that, is to make your ADR for the earliest seating in order to aviod the 'madness' that I've heard of during fireworks. You could always stick around and have drink downstairs after dinner and go back up and watch fireworks if that is something you really want to do. Whichever you pick, I don't think you'll be dissapointed with either.

I'm sorry to hear about your guest issues, I really hope that that all works out. And, I have to give you a great big pat on the back for doing all of the planning, it's like pulling teeth without anesthesia to get my DF to give input.:scared1:

Thanks so much. I knew from the get-go that the planning was going to be difficult, but I wanted to do it for my bride. She's not big on planning and making many decisions. So she leaves alot up to me. :woohoo:

With regards to our guests, well, I do what I can. However, I will make sure nothing goes wrong. To make sure the wedding goes well some may be kicked from the park. Infact I informed our planner to let her know incase something should arise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter