Some tips on getting a BCV ressie on March 6th

Patpat15

DVCer
I'm looking for some tips on ways in which I can get a reservation for the BCV on March 6th.

I currently have a 4 night stay at WLV on August 25 -29 for a studio (just me and my wife). I recently noticed that BCV will be accepting reservations from an opening date of August 24th.

I am planning on buying a vacation interest in the BCV to enhance our BWV 210 points but I don't have the money just yet to do that.

On March 6th at 9am, will I be able to get in and make a reservation at the BCV, changing it from my WLV ressies for the same 4 days. These are points I will lose, our use year ends in August.

Is it better to call the 800 number or the 407 number to get in?

Do they open the phones a DVC right at 9 am or a little earlier?

Any other tips to getting a ressie would be greatly appreciated.

MS opens at 9:00am- no earlier. Both the 407 and 800 numbers go thru the same switchboard, so there is no speed advantage with either.

Since late August is usually a slow time for the Disney resorts, I'll assume you should have success getting a BCV reservation if you call on March 6th.

Good Luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter