Some questions please

jenks0718

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I couldnt take my e
What exactly happens at the Christmas Party?

Do you need a special ticket to see the Osbourne Light Show at MGM?

When will they post times and dates for Nov/Dec?

How much as the party tix?

I haven't been yet, so I can't say for sure what happens. Here is a link to the "Events" section here on the Dis with most of the info you're looking for. The party tickets went on sale May 1.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/mvmcp.htm

As far as the Osborne Lights, you do not have to pay extra for it, just your regular admission to DHS/MGM/whatever they call it now.

When will they post times and dates for Nov/Dec?

That's what a WHOLE BUNCH of us would like to know.

Click HERE.
Disney is a full TWO WEEKS LATE in the posting of Nov. '08 hours, and nobody at Disney who knows anything will explain WHY or WHEN they will be posting them.

If Dec. hours are ON TIME (who knows?) they will be posted on or about June 1, 2008.

What exactly happens at the Christmas Party?

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm

How much as the party tix?

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm

2008 DATES!

November 10, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 19

Tickets on sale NOW!

Premium date prices:
November 14, 21
December 4, 5, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19
$55.95 + tax = $59.59/adult
$49.95 + tax = $53.20/child

The above prices also apply for purchases made the day of the event for any date.

Advance purchase prices for the following dates:
November 10, 11, 16, 20, 30
December 2, 7, 9, 16
$48.95 + tax = $52.13/adult
$42.95 + tax = $45.74/child

AP/DVC Discount Available for
November 11, 20
December 7, 9, 16
$45.95 + tax = $48.94/adult
$39.95 + tax = $42.55/child

The Christmas Party tickets are on sale already...I think we bought them for 12/12, if my memory is correct.
Osbourne Lights doesn't require a ticket, it is really a wonderful display.

The Christmas Party is amazing as is the Candlelight Processional in Epcot, 2 things we do every Christmas Season.

We have been to the Christmas Party twice. The rides are open, so many of them have smaller lines than during the day, but when we go, we mostly go for the shows. There are many shows during it, and the parade is done twice. There are free hot cocoa and cookies around the park and you can also get a photo taken. It snows on Main Street (very neat to see, and you don't have to shovel!) The "atmosphere" is wonderful.

The Christmas Party tickets are on sale already...I think we bought them for 12/12, if my memory is correct.
Osbourne Lights doesn't require a ticket, it is really a wonderful display.

The Christmas Party is amazing as is the Candlelight Processional in Epcot, 2 things we do every Christmas Season.

Forgot to add there is nothing like snow on Main Street!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter